Crystal family

Started by Mini-Mse, August 27, 2007, 09:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini-Mse

Hi Everyone,

Was looking around and noticed that someone said that they had been made the crystal family for the second time that year. I was just wondering, what is a crystal family and how do you go about being made one?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated, thank you

DisneyAlba

I was wondering the same thing  :wink: looking forward to hearing the answer.
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Samninetysix

:pluto: The first time we were made the crystal Family was because it was our wedding Anniversary    and the second time we were pick out by computer  :D .

Masamune

:? But what does it MEAN?

:lol: *Is going all Jack Skellington here*

Samninetysix

:pluto: All it is that you get a certificate, signed by Micky Mouse  a lanyard with a picture of Lumiere on it. and if you wear the lanyard around the hotel or park you get fussed over by the staff etc.

Anonymous

Don't really agree with things like this - what I mean is singling anyone in particular out. I think as paying guests, we should all get fussed over equally.

Thing is, I think that does actually happen. I think there are alot of cast members out there who take that little bit of extra effort with guests.

I remember last March when there was a lovely girl on the turnstiles who I saw at least a couple of times over the week, and she loved looking at my pins each day when I went in.

I remember one of the parade marshalls prior to the parade who spent ages playing with a young lad dressed as Jack Sparrow.

disney_donutter

this is really interesting I didn't even realise that existed. But I must say I have to aggree with Dark_Prince.  most of the cast members are lovely, but only a few of them go the extra mile to help make your trip amazing!

ailsa

The guy who helped us find the part for the disabled guests during the parade was really nice and friendly and took us all the way to the right area! Also stopped people pushing my sister and standing on me! (I had to sit between her footplates and hold her feet cos she kicks out!)