Disney International - Which one would you like to visit?

Started by experiment627, April 30, 2004, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Lucky thing. Always wanted to go to WDW, but havent managed yet. Maybe its because as soon as I've got enough funds I book holidays to DLRP! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Punky

Mostly right now, I would like to visit Tokyo Disneyland and after that Walt Disney World.
If you dream it, you can achieve it!

Angela

I would really love to go to Orlando one day to see all of the parks there but well.. it is as Tubsy says... anytime I have enough money... I end up in DLRP... dunno why... but well... I love that to :)

Owain

Quote from: "Angela"I would really love to go to Orlando one day to see all of the parks there but well.. it is as Tubsy says... anytime I have enough money... I end up in DLRP... dunno why... but well... I love that to :)

Orlando is an amazing but tireing holiday. I would like to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disneyland !  :)

Jarjarbings

Did visit all 4 resorts.

California:
Magic Kingdom is my second favorite after DLRP.
DCA is awful a waist of money. You could see they didn't spend much money on that park. Now they are trying to fix the mistakes with new attractions. For those who don't like the crowed it is the best. No one there. I went twice already and there was not even 10000 entries each days.

Florida:
Huge resort. Always something new, all the time. Get ready to walk and walk and walk.... choose also your season. July and August are the worst months, very humid. Trust me I worked there 2 years. A lot of to do. You really need to plan your days. Don't bother to purchase pass hopers. It will increase your spending for nothing. The parks are so big you have enough to do and to see in a day in one park. The only thing good with the pass hoper is if you want to to Animal Kingdom and Disney/MGM in one day.
Magic Kingdow : nice but crowded. Always start your day anti clockwise, less people and end your day in Adventureland and frontierland.
EPCOT: Start your day by visiting the World Show case you will avoid the crowd most of the day and finish your day with futurworld. There are plenty good spots for the night show. Also you won't have to rush to the exit to catch your transportation back to the hotel. If you wish to jump to Disney/MGM near by use the exit/entrance between France and UK. The exit is called World Show case. There is a free boat ride to bring you to Disney/MGM. Or you can catch a bus from the resorts behind EPCOT to go to Dowtown Disney or other Disney proporties.
Animal Kingdom: If you don't have small children you will be able to do everything in half day. So get a pass hoper and move to Disney/MGM in the afternoon. Animal Kingdom always closes early.
Disney/MGM: I really like that park.I don' know why... The night show is always full get there very early at least an hour and half before they open the seating area. Great show! Depend on weather as it si a outside theatre.

Tokyo:
Magic Kingdom: Always crowded. Try to go there early in the morning and avoid the food hour. Crazy, crazy... but japanese are very patient. Great shows and parades. Take your spot 45 minutes at least before the parade starts.
DisneySea: my favorite after DLRP Magic Kingdom. Great attractiosn and shows. Merchandise a little bit boring but great place.

Hong Kong:
Magic Kingdom: too expensive, too small, too little attractions. Boring, boring boring. Nice set up but not worth the pentrance price. Another park opened too fast! Not worth the trip only if you are already in the area. I'msupposed to go back to Hong Kong for business soon and I won't be back there until they open the land.

Paris: What can I say. I worke there for 6 years.
Magic Kingdom: The prettiest. My favorite from all.
Walt Disney Studios: The worst after DCA.

Any tips on WDW and Tokyo, do not hesitate to contact me. it will be a pleasure to answer any questions.

I'm planning another trip to Tokyo next October. I had too much fun in Japan. Worth every penny... Disney parks, the people, the culture, the country.

Have a great time...

Cheers,

Jarjarbings

Sorry my mistake: for EPCOT the exit is called Internatinal Gateway.

Flounder

Well, since I've seen the resorts in Anaheim, Orlando and Paris I'd like to go for the Tokyo Disney Resort next! But right now we've just booked our next trip to WDW  :D So Tokyo is far away ...

If I had to choose from the resorts I know I'd go for WDW.

Cheers,
Flounder

Soap

Men...i'm so jealous...all of the Disney parcs except DLRP, been there over 50 times...
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Flounder

Quote from: "Soap"Men...i'm so jealous...all of the Disney parcs except DLRP, been there over 50 times...

Well - if you would have spent less money on Paris you'd have seen all others as well  :lol:

But that's so easy to say - I used to have an AP some time ago and also went to Paris almost every weekend for quite a while not even thinking of what it cost me and what else I could afford for the money. There was nothing more important than having the fun of being at Disneyland Paris - and I do not want to miss that time! Now I just go there from time to time - and save some money for trips to WDW or Anaheim ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

RnRCj

I'd love to go to Tokyo Disneyland. I've been to WDW and obviously DLRP, so Tokyo would have to be the next one if I ever get chance! :lol:

Crush_Love

I only wanna see DLRP! (again and again) -Nothing's better than it!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

maji

Quote from: "Crush_Love"I only wanna see DLRP! (again and again) -Nothing's better than it!!
=D>  =D>  =D>                                                          you took the words right out of my mouth :!:  :!:

Crush_Love

Quote from: "maji"
Quote from: "Crush_Love"I only wanna see DLRP! (again and again) -Nothing's better than it!!
=D>  =D>  =D>                                                          you took the words right out of my mouth :!:  :!:

:lol:  :lol:  lool, but its really true!!! DLRP 4-EVERRRRRR
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Soap

Quote from: "Flounder"
Quote from: "Soap"Men...i'm so jealous...all of the Disney parcs except DLRP, been there over 50 times...

Well - if you would have spent less money on Paris you'd have seen all others as well  :lol:

But that's so easy to say - I used to have an AP some time ago and also went to Paris almost every weekend for quite a while not even thinking of what it cost me and what else I could afford for the money. There was nothing more important than having the fun of being at Disneyland Paris - and I do not want to miss that time! Now I just go there from time to time - and save some money for trips to WDW or Anaheim ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

Yes well, what can i say? Look at the reactions above mine ;)
But its true, me and my family should have save some money for WDW, but DLRP just keep pulling us over and over again  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

theverynk

i have visited california, paris anf florida. i am desperate to go to tokyo in the next few yrs, but hong kong i can wait for :) lol
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net