Lilo & Stitch Catch the wave party (2007)

Started by Kristof, June 04, 2007, 09:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futurecastmember

It's bad, that it is gone again  :( that was one of the funniest things in WDS, and such a great show. Everybody, mostly the kids, loved it too! Make it come back!
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!

Aurora

Hi,
yes thats definitly to bad it`s gone this year. We saw it last year and it was great, my daughter even got the chance to go on stage. And is still talking about, when the subject DLP comes up.She left her "hawaiien flower thing"in the toilet cabin, the kids got after doing the dance, and it was a near catastophe. We baught her a stitch at a souvenir stand. She didn`t give that out of her hands anymore...
Aurora :stitch:

Futurecastmember

Quote from: "Aurora"Hi,
yes thats definitly to bad it`s gone this year. We saw it last year and it was great, my daughter even got the chance to go on stage. And is still talking about, when the subject DLP comes up.She left her "hawaiien flower thing"in the toilet cabin, the kids got after doing the dance, and it was a near catastophe. We baught her a stitch at a souvenir stand. She didn`t give that out of her hands anymore...
Aurora :stitch:

Sound abit like my littlesister :) when she was six, we saw that show, and since stitch is her favourite character in the wold, she was in heaven. Later she bought a stitch plush toy, and she almost haven't let it out of her eyesight for four years now;) And I think many children feel about stitch the same way, teens also loves stitch, some would call him somekind of a new generations mickey mouse, since he's so popular, and everybody loves him:D So it's sad they've cancelled it, since it were so popular, and together with the new stitch live, they could sell ALOT lilo & stitch merchandise. And everybody would want to see it, if not for themself, then for their kids. And I can honestly say, I LOVE stitch too, so I would be as excitet if it came bakck, as any of the children!  :wink:
As far as I can see
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!