Your DLRP Show Ideas

Started by TowMater, August 19, 2007, 06:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

I think a new stage in Adventureland would be awesome, especially if it showed Aliddin or maybe a new stage version of the Jungle Book.

I was thinking last week that it would be cool to just have a small orchestra playing on the stage in front of the castle (forget the name of the stage). They could do a huge back catalogue of Disney classics which I think would be really cool, could also be quite relaxing on a busy day.

I still don't understand why the Lion King is in Discoveryland, even moving the show into Adventureland would be better imo. In Videopolis they could easily replace it with something involving classic Disney characters and time travel.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Maarten

Quote from: "Crush_Love"In summer thers no winter wonderland, theres nothing on this stage i think

Actually, during the summer months the Tarzan Encounter is performed at the Chapperal Theater.  :wink:

By the way, in my opinion a fitting replacement of Tarzan would be a Brother Bear show. Thematically it fits the area and contains a succesful feature of the Tarzan Encounter; a Phil Collins soundtrack.

swity

Quote from: "Maarten"By the way, in my opinion a fitting replacement of Tarzan would be a Brother Bear show. Thematically it fits the area and contains a succesful feature of the Tarzan Encounter; a Phil Collins soundtrack.
Thats a really good idea. But I think that they wouldn't do it becaue BrotherBear isn't really famous, I guess they would either make a show with something more famous, maybe jungle book or something?? That would also fit into this area and the music is also great.

TowMater

I have a few ideas:

Lights, Camera, CLUCK! - An parade show about Chicken Little and Friends shooting an movie and they need your help! The only time guests get to meet Runt, Fish & Chicken Little's father.

Topsey Turvey Show - An parade show based on The Hunchback of Notre Dame, French directors are filming an movie about Topsey Turvey Day and Quasi & his friends, Inculding Esmeralda, Phoebus and Clopin are the stars and Judge Claude Frollo himself tries to cause mishap on the shot.
This show will only be on throughout March & April.
The only times guests will meet Quasimodo in a new form!

Both of these shows will be located anywhere in WDS.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

15MagicalYears

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I thought it sounded great so I am just gonna post it!  :D
Ok I know they had a not so great Peter Pan Show in what 2004? But this is diffrent. The stage is inside and pretty dark. No natural light.

The show is called " The Traditional Story Of Peter Pan".

This is Walt Disneys Peter Pan in about 35 mins.

The set is a very cliver though simple.

Scene 1 = The Cobbled Street
This scene shows the street with people walking by until suddenly nana pound the street and gives a huge wave to the audience then follows through to the Darling House.

Scene 2 + will be added soon

loaloa

I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.
Unfortunately, it seems that the webmaster of this forum decided that YOU shouldn't see it . He also have the delicacy to cancel my topic probably to make sure you will not go on my blog to see it.
My blog is a non-commercial site, with the only goal to share great documents to all DLP fans. I will be you, dear magicforum readers, i will take quite badly that your webmaster try deliberately to avoid you to see DLP documents that you are all hoping for.
May be it's simply some jealousy against my blog ( they can have good reasons to be jealous ) or may be it's only stupidity.
Anyway, if you want to know why the imagineers are ready to built Indiana Jones adventure the day the park will decide it and see the first blueprint of it, please go at:
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... built.html

Kristof

loaloa stop spamming our topics with needless information.

You can read my reaction to the first post of the three you made about this here:

viewtopic.php?t=1032

And you can read our magicforum rules here about spamming topics:

viewtopic.php?t=1032

Don't forget your a user on my message board, it's not the other way around.  We do not delete any topics for any reason.

TowMater

Quote from: "loaloa"I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.
Unfortunately, it seems that the webmaster of this forum decided that YOU shouldn't see it . He also have the delicacy to cancel my topic probably to make sure you will not go on my blog to see it.
My blog is a non-commercial site, with the only goal to share great documents to all DLP fans. I will be you, dear magicforum readers, i will take quite badly that your webmaster try deliberately to avoid you to see DLP documents that you are all hoping for.
May be it's simply some jealousy against my blog ( they can have good reasons to be jealous ) or may be it's only stupidity.
Anyway, if you want to know why the imagineers are ready to built Indiana Jones adventure the day the park will decide it and see the first blueprint of it, please go at:
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... built.html

What's the point of advertising on the DLRP fourms when you can advertise one either Blue Lagoon or Weblinks?
That's why raptor put them up for so use it.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

pjulie75

What about an original show with the much loved Animal Characters from Disney films?  Lady and the Tramp meets 101 Dalmations, Nemo, Flounder, Crush meets Sebastian, Lion King, Dumbo meets Jungle Book  Characters so many to mention.  All from films over the years in original scenes?  Maybe a story of the Characters escaping from the Pages of a Disney Story Book and an adventure of them trying to get back? :wink:

15MagicalYears

I know I put up that idea about the true story of Peter Pan but this is better.  8)

Ok.
It's called Peter Pan The Musical.
It's the story of peter pan with hit musical numbers.

OR

Mickeys World Wide adventures  :mrgreen:

That title explains itself I think  :lol: