Ideas for toon studios!!

Started by lil-shawn, December 25, 2007, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey folks,

last night i got really nice ideas what DLRP can built in the future in our Toon Studios.

the first idea is an new themed Restaurant "House of Mouse" it looks like the house from the movie, on the stage inside is the same show like in the movie with mickey and he will show short old classic disney movies.

the second idea is they built studio number ? inside the studio u can see the beauty and the beast show they want to build befor at disneyland park, or the little mermaid show from the mgm studios...

and between the rastaurant and the show they have to built an new shop "Toon Studio Store" but now i don´t know how it can look now maybe you have an great idea....

greetings

Haz

Quote from: "lil-shawn"hey folks,

last night i got really nice ideas what DLRP can built in the future in our Toon Studios.

the first idea is an new themed Restaurant "House of Mouse" it looks like the house from the movie, on the stage inside is the same show like in the movie with mickey and he will show short old classic disney movies.

the second idea is they built studio number ? inside the studio u can see the beauty and the beast show they want to build befor at disneyland park, or the little mermaid show from the mgm studios...

and between the rastaurant and the show they have to built an new shop "Toon Studio Store" but now i don´t know how it can look now maybe you have an great idea....

greetings

I like the ideas you have posted, i would like to see a couple of attractions too, maybe, who framed roger rabbit and the actual mermaid ride.
All the Best,

Haz

The Butlin Boy

Great ideas lil-shawn. Like you Haz, I'd like to see a or some classic Disney dark rides in the Studios, I'd also like to see a 'Toy Story Mania' type ride like those being developed in Florida, California and Tokyo :)

-breeno-

Great idea lil-shawn, i'd love to see a house of mouse themed restaurant in the studios.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Hi Everyone

One thing that always puzzled me about the name "Toon Studios", and that was why it was never turned into something called say "Pixar Studios" or "Pixar Productions".   :?   I know the "Flying Carpets" would not fit into this, but the two new attractions Cars and Crusher's Coaster are both Pixar Films.  This would then mean changing the "Flying Carpets" somehow as it does not fit into this catagory?  Maybe change the area into all Pixar themed area, I suppose time will tell with future attractions, just to see what they are.  Any views on this suggestion, strange as it may seem... It may have already been mentioned somewhere else on this forum which I have not read  :?

:donald:

Kristof

Just noticed the topic title: it's Toon Studio (without the S).

Javey74

Well spotted Raptor, never thought anymore of it, until you mentioned it.  I followed on from the author's original title, even saying studios myself throughout my paragraph :oops:  :oops:

Parkfisch

I want "Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin" with a Paris own Theming inside and outside.  :mrgreen: