Happy Birthday Disneyland Resort Paris!

Started by Anthony, April 12, 2005, 09:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

13 today, and not looking bad at all for it!  :D

After the last year we should be glad the resort is still here, and with SM:M2 just opened, Wishes on the horizon, Buzz next year and the future looking much brighter than it has for a very long time, let's celebrate the normally un-celebrated 13 years anyway!  :D

=D> Good luck with SM:M2 and Buzz DLP, and to the resort of the resort - let's hope you hotels get a bit fuller and PanoraMagique can manage to run for more than half the year!  :wink:

Patrick

Well done Disneyland Resort Paris, Disneyland Paris and Euro Disney Resort with having 13 wonderful years of magic. :D   May you get bigger, better and more magical in the future, Timekeeper really is still alive, since we now see Disneyland Park, Disneyland Paris and Euro Disneyland which was its original name being completely retransformed in many ways to its original splendar of 13 years ago to this very day.  Many happy years still to come I hope, and look forward to seeing all the new things this year.  Well as Mickey says in Fantillusion "It's a rainbow of colour" and that Disneyland Resort Paris truely is, again happy 13th year =D>  :paris:  :castle;

Disneyana

Happy Birthday Disneyland Paris! This year started sooo good and I wish you that it goes on as good as it started.  :sorcerer:  =D>  :mickey2:  =D>
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

A big thank you to the managment and especially to the castmembers at Disneyland Resort Paris who are entertaining us for 13 years now  =D> !

Jorien

Happy Birthday!!!!!!  :-({|=  :paris:  :party:
Like everyone else here already has said, i hope there will be many more to come too. And that the next years will be very succesfull, with great new attractions!

Jorien  :D

Does anyone know if there will be a limited pin released maybe for this?