Next year's "theme"??

Started by Kristof, July 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

Quote from: "TowMater"Have you tried Dailymotion?

no i havent, thanks mater. i will give it a try later

treble

pez are releasing 80 years merchandise including some exclusive disney ones. could this be a clue as to next years theme-especially as a certain mouse is also 80 :-k
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

disney_dudette

Quote from: "benjy"I think they should pick a film every year for there theme
I would love that idear but only for certain periods of time... as I don't think it going on all year would be good as the Characters not from the movie would just look aut pf place... Say if U chose Winnie the Pooh, what about other charcters like say for; Peter Pan :peter: , Cinderella, Mulan, the Incredible family and so on...  :lilo:  :hercules:  :dory:  :belle:  :bambi:  :stitch:  :beast:  :jack:  :nemo: Where would they come in? It's nice to see a bit of every Disney dream while there...
(I'm not trying to be horrible to this point, I just wast to add my view.)
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

disney_dudette

Quote from: "treble"pez are releasing 80 years merchandise including some exclusive disney ones. could this be a clue as to next years theme-especially as a certain mouse is also 80 :-k
Yer I like this... A big birthday party! and if anyone who goes for their Birthday next year (I AM! :D) Could celebrate with them! Thats Brill!
Well Done!
Disney Dudette  :mickey2: XXX 8=0]
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

suzie

I can't really think of a great theme, I've heard some nice ideas. But most of the ideas woul datract Disneyfans, the people that probably come every year anyway, the real challenge would be how to attract people that aren't Disney fans (yet) who don't plan on going there, until thye hear about htis great theme.......
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

Kristof

Since the UK Thomas Cook brochure has mentioned it, I can now (finally) officially confirm that next year's theme will be... the 15th Anniversary continued!  :wink:

flor

Working titel till now:

The Celebration continues ... EN GRAND!

This means that DLRP will celebrate an additional year its 15th anniversary!

The Butlin Boy

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:

WOOOOOO! That's great news

penfold12

So does this mean the decorations will remain untill April 2009?

Soap

Great news indeed! But i hope that they will keep up the level of approvements they are now reaching. So i mean the paint jobs, fixing, etc...in my oponion all part of the 15th celebration!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

WDI1992

Great theme isn't it!  :wink: great idea that they want to continue celebrating after this year. Love the idea and I'm sure it will be superb.
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Disneyana

Wow that really is a great idea. I just loved all the de3coration and shows so much. So I'm really looking forward to it. But what exactly does it mean. Will next year everything remain like this year and for how long will they continue celebrating ? So maybe I will have the chance to see the christmas candleabration ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

benjy

It's great but don't you think it'll go on a bit long!!

It almost seems like the've ran out of ideas so they'll just add another year to a ONE YEAR event!

But it's still great news  :lol:  :lol:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Kristof

QuoteIt almost seems like the've ran out of ideas so they'll just add another year to a ONE YEAR event!

No they didn't.  There were other ideas up in the air, but they went with the extension because of the high guest satisfactions.

This topic will be closed now, since the new themed year has been confirmed.  Discuss the rest of the celebrations in the dedicated topic.  :D