Brian McFadden in Disneyland Paris

Started by jenjen, July 24, 2007, 01:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenjen

Did anyone else see Brian McFadden in Disneyland on Monday 16 July. He came from the Castle and then walked along Main Street.
jenjen for disney

Crush_Love

who is Brian McFadden :?:  :?:
(frends from me where there at this time but i think they didn`t see him, i'll ask....)
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Kristof

A Google search revealed that he's one of the Westlife members.  :)

Anthony

Wow, one simple way to put a downer on your entire trip eh? :P

Sorry Westlife fans.. (although I think he left, didn't he?)

penfold12

Now come on, all pretending you dont know who he is..... he he

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Baloo"Wow, one simple way to put a downer on your entire trip eh? :P

Sorry Westlife fans.. (although I think he left, didn't he?)

yeah he did he was the one married to kerry katona then divorced her and went with that delta goodrem

mr gibbs

yeah he did he was the one married to kerry katona then divorced her and went with that delta goodrem[/quote]

Now have this vision in my head of raptor frantically searching google again!  :lol:
 :lol:
Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate\'s life for me...!

tubbsy

Well, he's not missing much! :lol:

Although if he googles Kerry he'll see she was robbed n held hostage a few days ago!

Kerry katona also did the lovely (COUGH!) Iceland adverts. Just be grateful if you dont live in the U.K that you have not seen them.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"he was the one married to kerry katona then divorced her and went with that delta goodrem

Well, I could say his taste in women has improved if nothing else.

Wouldn't recognise him if he walked by me in the street though.

:belle:

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"he was the one married to kerry katona then divorced her and went with that delta goodrem

Well, I could say his taste in women has improved if nothing else.

Wouldn't recognise him if he walked by me in the street though.

:belle:

Nor care.  I was much more excited the times I saw Michael Jackson and Roy Disney Jr in the park.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anonymous

Definitely wouldn't care if I saw Wacko in the Park. Roy Disney would be a different matter, that'd be cool.

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Definitely wouldn't care if I saw Wacko in the Park. Roy Disney would be a different matter, that'd be cool.

You do have to admit, at one time he was a legend.  Unlike some flunky from Westlife.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anonymous

Well, he's still a legend for a being a mental case, so no change there.

Masamune

:roll: I don't like either of them, so it would in no way affect my day. :? Unless they were que jumping, which would just annoy me because they don't deserve it. Brian McFadden is an even bigger loser now than he was when he was in Westlife, and Micheal Jackson is just a freak who shouldn't be around kids at all, nevermind at DLRP.

:lol: Before anyone jumps on me, these are MY opinions. I don't really expect everyone to like them, considering my own mum is a Micheal Jackson supporter.

:D Seeing Roy Disney would be amazing, I think we can all agree on that.

tubbsy

I Completely agree. It annoys me how much we still hear about Jackson. Like you said it's your opinion. I feel as strongly as you do, n my sister is a big fan n won't listen to any bad press about him.

I guess these VIP guests do get to jump the queues tho', dont they?  :roll:

I have decided I need to become famous so I can jump the queue at Disney  :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club