Summer program for Studios park??

Started by Kristof, April 01, 2005, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

Quote from: "Willem"Guess GMWDS will be at 10h30 like last year... Don't know the times for Lilo & Stitch, but I hope they will play at least 10 times a day  :D

So many times???? Really, or are you just kidding?  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Willem

Don't think they'll ever do that, but i wouldn't mind. No seriously, guess 10 times wouuld be too much even for me, but last year there were days i saw it 3/4 times. Really LOVED that show.
Dream your dreams...

Anthony

Quote from: "Willem"last year there were days i saw it 3/4 times. Really LOVED that show.

:D

What did you like about it so much to watch it that much?! :D  From the videos it definately looks like it brings a nice amount of summertime fun to the rather dreary Production Courtyard, but apart from that it didn't look too amazing.  It has got 98% positive feedback from guests, though, so you're definately not alone!!  I wonder what made it so so popular?  The nice interactivity?  The fact it has Stitch in it?  :wink:

It does definately have a nice selection of characters though, and it's nice to see Pluto and Goofy in a show.  The ending with Elvis Stitch looks very cool aswell actually...

Nice to see them advertising the return aswell:

Willem

What did I like about it? Well, let's make a list... :wink:
- lots of disney characters (during summer season there's no other show with them, except Animagique)
- very joyfull (is this the right word?) show, thanks to the music and the use of colors in decor and costumes
- funny interaction with the audience
- funny dialogues, i just looooove minnie  :)
- qute guy playing Sam (during the weekend)
- and last but deffinatly not least: a great, superfriendly and superfunny actress playing Lilly (also during the weekend). she really is just great she's also in cinefolies. think disney should pay her extra because she makes the WDS lots better (in my opinion)
Dream your dreams...

Jorien

Quote from: "Willem"- qute guy playing Sam (during the weekend)

LOL!

Okay, now we know the real reason!!!  :wink:  :lol:

Willem

Here are some pictures so you can judge yourself...

[/url]
Dream your dreams...

Jorien

Quote from: "Willem"Here are some pictures so you can judge yourself...

Do we have to judge the show.........or that guy!  :wink:  :lol: (Sorry, just ignore me!  :wink: )

No, i understand what you mean. I haven't seen the show myself, only on videos. But it looks great! I would love to see it sometime!

Willem

In my opinion they both look great  :wink:
Dream your dreams...

Jorien

LOL!  :lol:

Kristof

QuoteWhat did you like about it so much to watch it that much?!

Flor and I have seen it a lot!!  I like it, because it's not too serious and complicated, unlike the Peter Pan show.  That's why I like the Cruella De Vil show and Cinéfolies too!!!

Willem

You see? I'm not the only freak in the world  :wink:
Dream your dreams...

Disneyana

I love the Lilo & Stitch Show too. I just saw a video of it and since then I want to see it myself. I just think  it has pretty much what a show needs. Just all the things Willem mentioned. And of course Lilo & Stitch are very famous,funny and lovely characters. And having Elvis Stitch at the end is just perfect. So I hope I will not miss it this time, but I do hope they will just show it next month!  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Poppy The Monkey

Is this the same lady?

If so I totally agree, give her a HUGE pay-rise.

She IS the WDS for me, I hope that she never leaves!

Willem

Indeed, that's her. Great, isn't she? Glad to read others love her too.
Dream your dreams...