What ride would you like to see become a fastpass attraction

Started by Dlrpfan, April 16, 2007, 03:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Holy moly! I hoped so much that this would change till I go to the resort in July. But the hopes go away bit by bit! Now I can only hope, that it will a fastpass for next year!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

I hope Crush's Coaster does get a Fastpass system one day. I don't think I'd fancy waiting 2 hours :P Maybe the queues are that long just because it's new.

Patrick

NO NO NO NO, Crush should never get fastpass, heck any mohne sorhne coaster should never get a fastpass type system, too late for the stupid ones at the Tussauds park.  Though if disney ever gave the coaster a fastpass, the queue would not be a 2 hour stand by line, but more like a 4 hour one.  I for one don't ever want to see a fastpass for that.  The whole system just adds longer queues onto attractions anyway, would rather see disney lose the fastpass on some attractions than add it.

RnRCj

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"NO NO NO NO, Crush should never get fastpass, heck any mohne sorhne coaster should never get a fastpass type system, too late for the stupid ones at the Tussauds park.  Though if disney ever gave the coaster a fastpass, the queue would not be a 2 hour stand by line, but more like a 4 hour one.  I for one don't ever want to see a fastpass for that.  The whole system just adds longer queues onto attractions anyway, would rather see disney lose the fastpass on some attractions than add it.

Oh yes! I forgot how bad the Fastpass system is sometimes :P I've changed my mind: Don't give Crush's Coaster a Fastpass line! :lol:

lilcharlie

I dont get why you wouldnt want Crush's coaster to have a fast pass? I always think the fast pass system works quite effectively on the rides in Disney apart from on Buzz cos you still end up queing quite a bit.

Dlrpfan

please please please please can crush's coaster become fastpass PLEASE!! 3 hours 15 i had too wait on sunday but the ride was superb!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

coruscantpt

well for me i think both pirates and crush would need fastpass, espacially the last once since it has become a sucess, for now at least
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

speedpacket

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"please please please please can crush's coaster become fastpass PLEASE!! 3 hours 15 i had too wait on sunday but the ride was superb!
OK - if the ride would have fastpass with a 50% of capacity reseved for fastpass riders, the queue wouldbe 6 and a half hours!  No fastpass on this rie for me please, as I often find people that didn't know about the fastpass system, and get into the park for this one day they saved a lot of money for to find that fastpass tickets are all distributed, and they have to queue for 3 hours just to ride one ride...

BTM with no fastpass would have queues of only half what they have now...
It's simple math really :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

esmeralda

although i haven't been at dlrp recently so i wasn't able to enjoy the long queues for crush  :lol:  but i've to say that i'm already scared that i won't make it to ride it couple of times  :(  so i definitely would like to have a fast pass for crush!!
otherwise i have to say that for me and my family the fast pass system is an enrichment! although i miss the normal waiting line of sm when you have a look from above on the loading area, and at night just a beautiful view over discoveryland till main street. y'all know what i mean?? :D
Julia

Soap

Surely for Crush! It has huge lines at the moment.  :?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Disneyana

I guess Crush would be good as a FP attraction. It's just open since almost a month and so popular. I would really like to use FP for it.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

mr gibbs

Before the change in fastpass procedure, I would have said crush, but judging by all the posts above, maybe the fastpass attractions should be reduced rather than increased in order to cut que times.
The system worked great for us in the past as I would collect fp's first thing in the morning for the different rides, and then we would plan our day around them. But now that is no longer possible, I can't see the difference between using them or not. - Unless ofcourse they make multiple fp gathering a perk for AP holders! (wishful thinking!)
Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate\'s life for me...!