PanoraMagique Balloon

Started by Anthony, March 15, 2005, 02:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

The English version has been on a while actually, but I forgot to mention it on here and you're right that it's not working now...  :?   It was working when it was first put online, if I can remember correctly.

Maybe we should tell them it isn't working?  :wink:  They don't seem to have noticed in at least a fortnight!  :roll:  :lol:

Jorien

Should we?... Tell them, i mean. Maybe that person that registrated him/herself as PanoraMagique is reading our comments anyway. So that way they know that it's not working like it should. ...........At least i think that this person has something to do with the website, because he/she told us that there would be an English version very soon.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

PanoraMagique

Hello, i'm back after a lot of work...

Do you have some questions ?

I have a little problem, i want to contact Filip because he give some pictures's mine. And i'm not cited...
Do you know how i can contact him ? (in english or french)

PanoraMagique / sophie

PanoraMagique

Quote from: "Jorien"Yes, you can see the balloon at the park. Look at this picture from Filip:
http://www.dlrpfans.be/gallery/showphot ... 572&page=1

Jorien  :D

Pictures :
Panoramagique009G
Panoramagique008G
Panoramagique007G
Panoramagique006G
Panoramagique005G
Panoramagique004G
Panoramagique003G
Panoramagique002G
Panoramagique001G

It's mine !
It's copyrighted. It the less to cited me.
And i don't know how he have this pictures.

I accept to publish them, but i want my name is cited.

Kristof

I'm so sorry PanoraMagique.  I'm affraid this happens quite often at his site.  I hope you can sort this out!  I wouldn't like it either when people would just steal my pictures.

PanoraMagique

it is not serious, but I would like to see my quoted name...

More especially as I do not know where it took these photographs which
were on a protected space intended for the press.  :wink:

Jorien

Welcome back PanoraMagique! I'm so sorry to hear that he used your pictures without saying they are yours!

I really don't like it when people do that. It's a very low thing to do.  
It's so easy to mention someones name in your post, i don't understand it! :x

Have you been in contact with him about it yet? I really think you should let him know that this is not the way to treat people.
This is the forum address of his website: http://www.dlrpfans.be/forum/
If you scroll a little you can see his username, click on that and then you can see his profile, this way you can also send him an email.

Maybe people think this is not a very nice way, putting this link online like that, but he hasn't been very nice either!  :wink:

I hope you can sort it out with him!

PanoraMagique

Thank you, I will write an email to him.

See you later ;)

(*GT*)$un

I thought that those pictures where from Filip.. Nice pictures panoramagique  :lol:

fortherone

Hello,

one note concernuing the "copyrights" - they belong to disney as long as the pics were taken in a park! I wanted to show a photo of space mountain in the "foto community" and a member told me to be careful. So I sent an e-mail to disney & the answer was that I was allowed to use photos only for private, non-commercial use, e.g. on my website or at the fotocommunity, but I had to write something like: Photographer fortherone, all rights by DLRP - so it'S not a question of copyrights but of fairness! And: Be careful and don't use park-pics commercially!
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

(*GT*)$un

But you've taked the pictures not Disneyland Paris....

fortherone

They've built the attractions, they organize the parades, they own the ground... I know that they can make a lot of problems if one uses the fotos to make profit. Believe me or not...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

vodkaking

You should go on it. Scares the bejeezus out of you.

Kristof

Disneytheque.com informs us that the Panoramagique is a success!!!  103.000 visitors have already gone up in the sky between April 8, 2005 and January 21, 2006.   Due to the success has the owner of the balloon, Aérophille, decided to keep it open during the winter season.

And to compare: a similar balloon located in Paris town has had 360.000 visitors since 2000.

Source: disneytheque/leparisien

Anthony

Brilliant, brilliant news!  I think PanoraMagique is one of the best additions to the resort since 1992 - it just fits so perfectly in the Paris resort, and it sounds like it must be a good money-maker too!  :D  

I guess this is pretty good news for the Disney Village expansion/rehab project in general then?  :)