Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

The video of the Enchanted Candlebration is magical :)! If the celebration will last till 2009, then the show will surely be the same at next year's Christmas Season?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Philharmagic

I'll have an interview next monday with Christophe Leclercq, show director of the Enchanted Candleabration and of Minnie's new Christmas show. Questions? send me a pm and I'll try to ask them.

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Has Minnie's Christmas show started yet? if so is it any good?
!Magic Everywhere

Patrick

Quote from: "Its Just Like I DreamedIt"Has Minnie's Christmas show started yet? if so is it any good?

Please try and follow the topic for your answer, it is on the previous page :roll: .

cinders

well only 7 sleeps for me :D i cant wait im so excited lol !!
cant belive that the studio tram tours isnt going to be running i like that :D  :minnie:  :santa:

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

seanmartina

Is the studio tram tour closed next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kristof

This topic isn't the best place to discuss the Studio Tram Tour... right?  :wink:  :)

seanmartina

Quote from: "cinders"well only 7 sleeps for me :D i cant wait im so excited lol !!
cant belive that the studio tram tours isnt going to be running i like that :D  :minnie:  :santa:

sorry!!! got a bit concerned after seeing above post...

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "cinders"so not fair ! we leave on the 15th dec  :minnie:
Are u counting down, right now??

cinders

of course i am !! lol :D

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Nala_84

Has anyone of you already been to this year's Christmas Season? We're planning to be there next year (December) so I'm really curious of it, maybe you already have reports and pictures you can share (in the trip report topic I guess ;))!

I'm curoius how the princesses look like during Christmas Season (on their meeting point). Do they come every day with every wheather, even if it rains?
And what about shows like Enchanted Candleabration when it rains? Will it take place anyways?

And what about Belle's Christmas Village (although we don't already know if it'll be there again next year): Is it only like a "Christmas Market", or are there also still shows or somehting with Belle & Co.? Do you know if the sell waffles there? *g*

Oh, and: Is Fantillusion or something running during Christmas Season?

I hope anyone could answer my questions ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

cinders

i am going in 3 days :D i will have lots of pics !

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

miss disney fan

hi nala, we went in november for the christmas season,

belles christas village was selling its of food, drinks and soup, but some of the stalls were closed all the time so i dont know if they are just to look at, there were pancakes and things like that being sold.

didnt really see princesses on their meeting point but i wasnt looking for them, saw them on the parade floats and that was it i think

Fantillusion was on on the sunday when we got there but i was very dissapointed with the parade as it was speeded up the fast and there was only one show stop and then it went flying past as quick as anything  :roll:

the one thing i would go and see if mickeys winter wonderland show for christmas, i know it was the same as three years ago when i last went but its still a great show to see (and if you do see it, sit at the back in the centre if you can  :wink: )

kaysha

I'm going to answer some of your questions.
In the Belle's village there was a wonderful show "belle's medley" but it doesn't exist any more. The characters belle and the beast will appear sometimes.
For the candlebration "enchantée" (candlebration mixed with a christmas show), when it rains (pouring rain), the lighting show is performed but without the characters princesses etc...
There 's a sweet new show at the moment with minnie.

The fantillusion is there on weekends during the low season, and every day in high season (december).

jazzluvva

I've recently returned from a visit during xmas season (also went xmas 2005), Nala, you really must go at christmas, everything is so lovely, we've never encountered any bad weather cancellations so i cant advise on that one, Belle's Xmas village is a cute series of shops basically, some do sell waffles, mini donuts, pastries, Mulled Wine, plus of course lots of xmas merchandise.  in 2005 there was Belles Musical Medley (only in French) which was nice as all the characters did a walkabout through the village for photos/autographs, but it was a very tight space so i'm not that surprised that it's been dropped.  There is a nice meet & greet with Stained Glass window & Magic Rose, where you can meet Beast (V rare- not in blue outfit though) & Belle - we saw her in her blue peasant dress with Red Xmas coat AND in her Ballgown with a golden winter overcoat - it's just a pity that there is no Official photographer here.  Belle was the only Princess Meet & greet in the park this year, the cynic in me thinks that this is down to the Auberge Character dining expereince - which has now gone up to 55Euros/20Euros! [-X