Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netjack

Does this mean more "blue" in that area?   :P

penfold12

What are they doing to Studio 3?

Anthony

Quote from: "penfold12"What are they doing to Studio 3?
Painting, we can guess.  They can't have done much yet because no-one's posted photos anywhere! :)

The covered area in front of Studio 3 is probably my least favourite part of the Studios, it's cheap, dirty and cold.  And those disney-shaped topiaries behind the blue towers seem to be dead - they haven't grown into the frames in 5 years.

Quote from: "netjack"Does this mean more "blue" in that area?   :P
Oh no, the joke I'm been trying to avoid making for months. :lol:

The Butlin Boy

It keeps getting better and better:

:arrow: Link

Anthony

It looks more "toony" than the Front Lot one... :D When it's fully coloured and everything, it might not be too bad having two practically the same just a few minutes from each other. :)

I can't wait to get this issue. I only subscribed a few weeks ago, had no idea this was coming! :o

penfold12

Get the back issues Baloo if you have only just subscribed, its a really good magazine!

The Butlin Boy

:o

Source: burne at isney Magic Interactive
 :arrow: Link

Anthony

The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  Just...  :o

I love how the lines and stars of the Hat are mimicked on the lighting rigs and statue base - I hope they do that!  I was just thinking "now how much of this will become reality?", but the fact that details on Crush and Cars in the background are perfect, along with the pink and blue of AODA... this must be very recent.

Even things like the "Toon Studio" lettering are just stunning. :shock:

Poppy The Monkey

Very Beautiful!

It also appears that Dumbo, Ariel, Flounder and Winnie will also take flight around the hat.

Was this known before? I was under the impression it was just Peter, Wendy and Tink.

Kristof

Well no, that wasn't really known before, but it makes sense as those are other characters that hung on Cinderella Castle in Florida.

Thanks for the info.

Riebi

Wow! Now I´m realy excited! Can´t wait for my next visit
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

penfold12

The picture was removed before i swa it! Any idea where the original is on the net?

Riebi

Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:D It looks wonderful!

penfold12

Well that artwork just goes to show they have to open later in the evening!! That statue and entrance will look fantastic lit up