The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jortlaban

^ have you allready forgotten how the fence around ToT looked like a week ago.... it was alot duller that the WDW sign you just posted...

DLRP still has the most dull fences in the history of fences... they've just boosted the designs from the construction Mickey with the line "this area is being refurbished for your future enjoyment" to these designs since the construction of buzz... normaly WDW, DLR and TDL all use very eleborate signs on their construction fences.

(BTW: these ToT signs are also used in DCA's construction when it was nearing completion, which makes one wonder if there will be previews a couple of weeks before opening or actual soft openings when ToT is ready for action in the rumored/"confirmed" to shareholders month of october, leaving the official opening for January 2008)
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

Sigton

Construction fence aren't a major problem, are they? Even if they weren't the same i don't think it would make a big difference.

Kristof

Although it's way off topic, I'd like to point out that the design of our Mickey construction signs are a near exact copy as the same ones used at TDL.

And now back on topic.  :)

Owain

Just slightly going off the topic, does it really matter about the colour, type or strength of the construction fences. It all goes down to how good the ride it self is, not the construction fences they used.

Kristof

Quote from: "raptor1982"And now back on topic.

RnRCj

...And now off-topic again:

Just kidding!

I really like the new adverts on the construction fences! But you say they are from DCA? I didn't think they looked like the sort of adverts DLRP would make...  :?

jortlaban

Quote from: "RnRCj"...And now off-topic again:

Just kidding!

I really like the new adverts on the construction fences! But you say they are from DCA? I didn't think they looked like the sort of adverts DLRP would make...  :?
I don't know if these are the ones used at DCA, but DCA used the same design adverts....
anyhow, I hope this is the start of a major campaign for ToT.
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

Riebi

The imagineering department of beauteous fences (IDBF) may excuse myself:

But is there something new excepting the fences???

What´s about the elevator-tests? Are they completed? Or how long will they run?

Is something known about the advance of theming inside the attraction?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

dreamseeker

New photos from dlrp.fr forums.

I'm lovin it!!!! I think that the Orlando TOT version is more "terrorific" (the building) than this... but it's more beautiful!

I can't wait to see all the tower painted!
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

RnRCj

WOW  :shock:  WOW   :shock: WOW  :shock:

It's..... it's beautiful!  :D

disneymadchris

Quote from: "RnRCj"WOW  :shock:  WOW   :shock: WOW  :shock:

It's..... it's beautiful!  :D

I know. It has suddenly started to look amazing.

Riebi

Quote from: "Dream_Maker"I'm lovin it!!!! I think that the Orlando TOT version is more "terrorific" (the building) than this... but it's more beautiful!

I can't wait to see all the tower painted!

Can somebody list wich varieties there are? Except the one at the balcony of course.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Sigton

There is two kind of tot:
-The one in Orlando, with the 5th dimension corridor.
-The one in the rest of the world (Tokyo/Paris/Los Angeles).

There's also differences between the tot, the in Paris and L.A. don't have the 5th dimension corridor but have a mirror scene, the one in Tokyo don't have the same theme and the drop sequence is different.

Reiana

I thought it were three different types of ToTs.
WDW, California/Paris and Tokyo (Story of Harrison Hightower, who brought an evil statue from Africa and disappeared, during his way up to his bedroom)  :?

Anthony

California, Tokyo and Paris all share the same basic blueprint of 3 drop shafts (rather than 2 at Florida) and no horizontal movement (5th dimension room) in the middle of the ride.  You're right that Tokyo's then has a different theme overlayed on the basic building plan, but the building is built to almost the same specifications.  The Paris and Tokyo towers were designed at exactly the same time, then DCA got ours first.

So there are 2 or 3 different types depending on how you look at it. :wink: