Princess Pavilion ~ Which Princesses do they have in there?

Started by Disneyprincessella, May 20, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyprincessella

Hi everyone,

I'm visiting Disneyland Paris in June, I wondered for those of you that have been to the Princess Pavilion in the last few months which princesses have been there?

I know it can be random and they tell you each day on a poster who will be in there.

I would love to dress my daughter as the same princess but wondered what dresses I'd likely need?

Thanks for any help with this.

Pete's Dragon

If memory serves it is random. It used to be that there were 2 Princesses available for photos, but both were behind screens and you didn't get to choose anyway which one no matter how much you begged. We could tell it was Tiana, my daughter was dressed as Tiana, we got ushered to Belle.

Disneyprincessella

Ahh right I see. That is totally crazy if your daughter was dressed as Tiana and they sent her to see Belle.
May not matter who we dress her up as then!

Thanks for the help with this.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: Disneyprincessella on May 21, 2018, 07:02:43 PM
Ahh right I see. That is totally crazy if your daughter was dressed as Tiana and they sent her to see Belle.
May not matter who we dress her up as then!

Thanks for the help with this.

Yeah. I guess the logic from their point of view is that they need to keep the line moving, so you get the next available princess

haribosmum

That's a shame as one time we went it was Rapunzel or Snow White and we had been lined up against Snow White but my daughter had the purple dress on and the people on the door whispered to me would we want to see Rapunzel instead an moved us. 

When we visited in Feb it was mostly Snow White & Aurora.  When we went last August they also had a princess outside by the old mill (to the left of the pavilion) and we saw Ariel there. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Pete's Dragon

On a brighter note she did meet Tiana outside Its a Small World, and got an extra long chat with her (I even got a photo too).

Disneyprincessella

Ahh Im glad she finally got to meet Tiana.

Thanks, I have a Snow White costume so will take that with me.

Its a shame the dont make an exception for the children who have gone to the trouble to dress up.

Thanks to you both for your comments.

Have a good day.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: Disneyprincessella on May 23, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
Ahh Im glad she finally got to meet Tiana.

Thanks, I have a Snow White costume so will take that with me.

Its a shame the dont make an exception for the children who have gone to the trouble to dress up.

Thanks to you both for your comments.

Have a good day.

Generally I think they do try to be nicer to kids when they're dressed up. My son got dragged to the front of the line when dressed like Captain Jack. I've seen Buzz Lightyears skip the queue at the Laser Blast. Our experience with the princess pavilion - I think - was due to how busy it was, but I wouldn't take it as the norm. If you happen to notice Snow White is one of the available princesses make sure to ask a Cast Member well in advance.