Do we go again

Started by RockNRoller, February 10, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlikeidreamedit

Completely agree polarvixen. UK theme parks are not maintained any near as well as our beloved Disneyland.

claire2281

I have to say when I was there very shortly before Christmas the place was spotless.

The only issue I had was long queues one lunch time. Likely as the days were marked as Super Value (so expected not to be that busy). The manager of the counter service restaurant did notice the queues building though and sorted it out by opening more tills.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

polar vixen

To go back to the original question.......we had a trip where i just wasnt feeling it but id realised id been so desperate to get there that once i did i felt slightly anticlimatic maybe cos i was worrying about going back to normal life. Plus i think id overprepared and it stopped me enjoying things. If youve had aps a while maybe have a year out.....go experience some other thibgs and then go back when they introduce a new rise or season so there's somethibg different for you?

Zee79

Quote from: polar vixen on February 24, 2018, 03:53:44 PM
To go back to the original question.......we had a trip where i just wasnt feeling it but id realised id been so desperate to get there that once i did i felt slightly anticlimatic maybe cos i was worrying about going back to normal life. Plus i think id overprepared and it stopped me enjoying things. If youve had aps a while maybe have a year out.....go experience some other thibgs and then go back when they introduce a new rise or season so there's somethibg different for you?

I agree, i think i had waited for so long to go that i had built it up as it was great when i went at christmas in 2011, had a great time despite closures in 2016 and i felt rotten and had mishaps before going this time that it just wasn't what i expected. I'm hoping going at easter might redeem it, fingers crossed and then we are having a break from DLP and finally after years of dreaming we are going to WDW July 2019! people are saying i won't want to go back to DLP, but im already comparing haha and ive not even got there, through watching vlogs and even now i say DLP has the best castle and the ease, not as stressful haha so my heart does still lie in DLP i just need a break from it to fall back in love with it.