Offsite hotel Adagio

Started by amywayne2701, January 17, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi has anyone stayed at the Adagio hotel near Disneyland Paris ? What's it like ? Are the staff helpful ? Rooms nice and clean ? Also is it quite easy to get to the parks from there is driving ? Or is there a shuttle ? Does it run til after the parks have closed ?
Looking at staying at Vienna dream castle offsite to save a bit of money and we have stayed before so know it's nice and not far from parks if we wanted to drive and it also has the shuttles.
But if could save a bit extra by staying at Adagio or similar and it's recommended and close we would consider it. Thanks in advance x

Pete's Dragon

Stayed here twice. 2 adults and 2 kids. We had our own double bed in a separate rooom while the kids slept on the sofas/single beds in the living room-kitchen. They seemed fine but I wish Id gotten the larger apartment that had bunk beds.

Staff were fine and never really had any dealings with them. As we were at the far end of the complex the wi-fi was pretty flakey.

There is a free shuttle bus that runs regulary. Its 2mins from the hotel entrance and runs until the park closes. When we stayed late in the Village we simply got a taxi at the train station for around €5-7.

There are plenty of restaurants around the shopping centre which are cheaper than the park. Its a pity the supermarket is at the other end of the centre (tip: take your shopping back in a shopping trolley and leave outside the hotel. there was a van that came and collected them the next morning).

All in all the savings were worth the extra, minimal travelling required.

rocker

Stayed there once.  It was a little basic, but the rooms were clean.  Breakfast was very good I thought but one word of warning, there is NO AIR CON in the rooms!

I'd stay there again, but not in summer.  When we stayed, we had one hot day & the room was very stuffy. 

amywayne2701

Am I right in thinking you have to leave a deposit upon check in ? Is this a lot ? And do they return it ?
Thanks x

Pete's Dragon

We booked using either hotels.com or booking.com (cant remember which) and didnt have to pay anything until arrival

macca1476

Stayed a few times now. It is a comfortable stay for five of us within walking distance (10 minutes) that doesn't cost the earth. For us it means with an annual pass we can visit three or four times in a year.

Really close to Val D Europe so is pretty convenient and has enough in each apartment to cook simple meals.

Rooms vary. Most have been okay but feel a little worn. As a family base for the Parks i found it okay. Indoor swimming pool was okay.

When you check in you have to pay a local tax, which is true of any of the hotels in Serris/Val D'Europe as far as i know.

If I am honest, for me when we go back its a direct choice between the Adagio or HiPark. And usually comes down to our budget.