Planning the first trip to DLP!

Started by Gatestormer, December 27, 2017, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatestormer

Greetings!

I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Disneyland Paris with my girlfriend for next June. Getting very excited by it all, I've been to Walt Disney World twice and Tokyo Disneyland once, but somehow never been to Paris before. This is her first trip to any Disney park!

We're looking to go in June to hit the Marvel event going on at the Studios park at that time. Thing is I can't find any details of what the event actually is yet. Have there been any rumours going around about details?

We've been looking to stay the the New York hotel too which all sounded great, but after doing a bit of reading I'm starting to have doubts about it. I hear it's seen better days? Quite liked the look of it (and location) but perhaps Newport Bay Club is the better option. I can get a package deal for either at the same price...

EDIT: Disappointed that Phantom Manor is due to be closed until September 2018. I'm a big fan of the Haunted Mansion ride so was looking forward to experiencing this version of it. Oh well, just one of those things...Any other planned closures during June that we know about?

polar vixen

I think i remember seeing that teacups are shut for a portion of june but nothing else as yet. Newport bay is lovrly in the summer, or an option could be golden forest at the sequoia lodge (my personal favourite) i think the club level there works out about the same as standard at newport bay. It really isnt any further and then youd get breakfast included, fast pass tickets etc.
The new marvel stunt show is supposed to be open for the event and some sort of marvel starlord dance off but no details as to what that actually is yet. Were going the 6 to 15th so that we could catch the marvel event too!