Vacation Package Payments

Started by DisneylandChurro, November 30, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneylandChurro

Good Morning Everyone!

Quick question...Are you able to make monthly payments on the vacation packages via the DLP website? :)

msRavenswood

Unfortunately, monthly payments are not available. However, you can call to book your holiday and pay a deposit with the remaining balance paid 60 days before your trip. If you want to book online and pay a deposit, the only option is through www.disneyholidays.co.uk, who are official Disney travel agents.

dlpowl

I book with Walt Disney Travel Company which is disneyholidays.co.uk as mentioned above.  I pay a deposit (I think it's about 15%) then you can pay as much or as little as you want as and when you want so I ring up about every 3-4 weeks and pay off whatever I can.  The holiday has to be paid for in full 70 days before travel.  This is effectively making monthly payments but you can only do it over the phone not online although their number is a freephone number from the UK so it doesn't cost you anything.

msRavenswood

Quote from: dlpowl on December 01, 2017, 01:01:17 AM
I book with Walt Disney Travel Company which is disneyholidays.co.uk as mentioned above.  I pay a deposit (I think it's about 15%) then you can pay as much or as little as you want as and when you want so I ring up about every 3-4 weeks and pay off whatever I can.  The holiday has to be paid for in full 70 days before travel.  This is effectively making monthly payments but you can only do it over the phone not online although their number is a freephone number from the UK so it doesn't cost you anything.

Oh, I didn't know you could do that! That's great!

DisneylandChurro

Thank you everyone for all your help...I might just go with a travel agent to be on the safe side  :D :D