Decent family rooms?

Started by KitKat1985, October 02, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitKat1985

Hi all. I'm contemplating booking a trip to DLP next year. I've been before but this will be the first time we would be taking our toddler and baby (who will be 3/4, and 1/2 next year depending on obviously exactly when we travel). For reasons relating to their rubbish sleep patterns, I'd rather they were in separate rooms in the same accommodation so they are not going to be waking each other up all night. In an ideal world me and my husband would also be in a separate room to the girls to so we don't have to be completely quiet once they are in bed asleep. So ideally we would like one accommodation with 3 bedrooms. Where would the best places to stay be with this in mind?

samuelvictor

We've stayed in a suite at the Adagio before which had a separate double bedroom inside the accomodation (the rest was open plan), so maybe have a look there?

Many of the hotels seem to have adjoining doors so if you book two rooms next to each other you can have it unlocked.

Pete's Dragon

Adagio has a separate double room but I dont know how the other sleeping arrangements would suite young children. I think its either bunk beds or sofas in the living room.

Have you tried Airbnb?

grovesie

The Explorers Hotel has adjoining rooms which will allow upto 10 people. This may be a answer

KitKat1985

Great thank you. I will look into the Adagio and the Explorers hotel. Thank you all for your replies!