What is served at the various buffets?

Started by flytime, August 26, 2017, 07:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flytime

Posted menus only say "buffet".  From what someone replied about the breakfast buffet at Cheyenne Hotel, it seems the breakfast buffet offering is pretty dismal compared to what is served for breakfast at Disney World in Florida.  What type of food is offered at Plaza Gardens and the other lunch or dinner buffets? 

Do you need to make a reservation for a seating time for the buffets?

bad-pink-tink

Unfortunately the food in Disneyland Paris is not the same standard as at Disneyland California or at Wlat Disney World

Plaza Gardens and other buffets will have very European style food, French / Italian / UK

Pasta
A chicken Dish
A Meat dish
A Vegetable dish
Vegetables
Salads
Fruit
Mini desserts

I always make reservations, even if I go in a quiet time. I find it gives my day structure. Some of the restaurants like the Character Meals yo should always make reservations for.

On my last visit I ate at Restaurant Des Stars Buffet in The Studios. Its basically the same food as Plaza Gardens. Its a more open plan restaurant and it could get noisy. I was there around 3.30pm and it was empty. Most places get really busy during the traditional lunch time ie between 12.30pm and 2.30pm. Eating outside of these times the restaurants are alot quieter.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

flytime

Thank you so much for your reply.  Very helpful as I am traveling with a 9 year old fussy eater.
Susan