Newport Bay Club

Started by Kirsty0609, April 24, 2017, 08:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirsty0609

We have booked to stay at Newport Bay Club Hotel for just under a week and i am unsure what to pack. This probably been asked many times before but does anyone know what exactly is in the room? Will I need to bring things like towels, hair dryer, iron, kettle? And being from the UK will i need travel adapter plugs for chargers etc? Thanks  :-*

CaraM

Hi! You don't need towels, and I do not think you need to bring a hair dryer if I remember correctly. I think that you can just call and they will bring up a kettle to you. You will need plug adapters. Have fun!

MrsRoachy

We've just got back from Newport Bay. There are towels, iron, ironing board and hairdryers in the rooms. There are also uk, Europe and us plugs in the rooms. We took an adaptor so we could charge more than one thing at a time.

SazrahJay

Quote from: MrsRoachy on April 26, 2017, 01:47:30 AM
We've just got back from Newport Bay. There are towels, iron, ironing board and hairdryers in the rooms. There are also uk, Europe and us plugs in the rooms. We took an adaptor so we could charge more than one thing at a time.

This might sound like a strange question, but with the towels are there face cloths? I've seen a few pictures of the bathrooms and it looked like there were face cloths by the sink. I'm just wondering as it'll save me taking one!

MrsRoachy

Quote from: SazrahJay on April 26, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

This might sound like a strange question, but with the towels are there face cloths? I've seen a few pictures of the bathrooms and it looked like there were face cloths by the sink. I'm just wondering as it'll save me taking one!

Yes we had 4 towels in the bathroom and I can't remember if we had 1 or 2 facecloths

SazrahJay

Quote from: MrsRoachy on April 26, 2017, 02:10:36 PM
Quote from: SazrahJay on April 26, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Ah thank you that's great!
Yes we had 4 towels in the bathroom and I can't remember if we had 1 or 2 facecloths

Kirsty0609

Ahh thanks feel much better now  :D