Your favourite parts of Disney Village.

Started by Martha86, May 19, 2007, 04:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordofthemightybeasts

Annette's!

By the way, does anyone remember when there was a big shark hanging upsidedown somewhere in the Village? If so, when was it removed?

kurgly_bird

that wa sa part of the key west restaurant if i remember correctly n it disappeared when that was replaced with the rainforest cafe (correct me if im wrong.

x x x

Riebi

My favs are Annette´s diner, the rainforest cafe and the buffalo bill show.

I love the fifties ambiance of annette´s and the wonderful burgers.

The rainforest cafe is wonderful with its jungle and the nice setting.

The buffalo bill show is a great entertainment show and I like the food too.
(OK i don´t like the sausage but I like even more the apple crumble!)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Bowie

1) Cafe Mickey , because it is special to eat with charachters wenn you're not in the parc. And now you even have often the Mickey and Goofy and Minnie as a Cookchef.

2) Disney store , because the often have special new things the even haven't in the disneyland parc.

3) Art gallery, because stores like this you don't have in the resort . With such a expensive merchandsing. I like it because I don't like the low budget merchandising in the resort like pencils and poster .

pjulie75

I like all the shops and especially like eating in Annettes Diner.  It is also great just sitting about in the evening as it goes dark watching the world go by with a glass of wine and letting the kids run about.  It has a nice atmosphere and the kids love the carousel too. :minnie:

Soap

The Sports Bar! Having a nice drink ( or maybe 2 ;) ) having a laugh about a magical day and watching some sports  :mrgreen:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Jayna62

:pluto: Having a Beer at King Ludwigs when we come out of the parks.

kurgly_bird

annette's diner- best restaurant for atmosphere by far
the huge disney store i could easily spend hours in there.

x x x

Nicholas-c

didnt go in village last year, had no reason to i think the best is planet hollywood ?
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone