Times to book meal plans

Started by Niamhyf, March 11, 2017, 10:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niamhyf

Hi I plan on booking my meal reservations as soon as I'm able to. I am trying to work meal times and places around what we are doing that day as we have a 3 and 4 year old so will be slow getting from one place to another and would also like to see the parade and night show at leasr once. This is my plan if anyone can recommend any changes that would help that would be great 😀
Thursday- arrival day so grab snack when we arrive and see parade at 5.30 book dinner in the steakhouse for 7 and back to hotel
Friday- park early and lunch in mickey cafe at 1, quick browse and hotel for nap if needed then dinner in rainforest cafe at 7 and night show at 10.30 for park closing.
Saturday- studios park and have early lunch and dinner at Remy's at 6,.
Sunday- choose last bits we want to do or redo and book inventions  (not sure of time yet but was thinking 7 or would later be better?) Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Caroline02

Hi.

Only thing I would mention is, although I haven't done it, they used to have a themed Sunday lunch at inventions e.g under the sea, which changed weekly. This would mean a different selection of characters to the ones you'd see at dinner. Thought, depending on the theme,  it might be of interest for you child.
They used to show the themes on a trip advisor link or I think you can call up closer to the time.

Niamhyf

Thank you I hadn't heard of that, I am calling tomorrow to book it all so I will ask about it then