When will the offer change?

Started by Nicola, March 16, 2017, 02:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

So I need to add another night to my booking but the offer at the moment is crazy. Literally double what I paid even with food it doesn't justify the cost. Any ideas on when the current offer will change?

Thanks as ever  :D ;D
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

SVioletS

This offer ends march 28th. Under which offer have you booked?
I find the 30% off + Free half board a good offer for the 4 of us!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

Nicola

Hi SVioletS,

I booked in January. I paid 1100 for the hotel alone which would now cost 2500 for the same break. Even full board premium doesn't bring the price up to justify that. (There are 5 of us in 1 room).  The trains are not running on our return date despite it being a Sunday so I want to book an extra night.

Have a fab time, I will risk it after the 28th. Thank you x
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Lavi

If the future offer won't be better, you may also consider to book the last night in a nearby less expensive hotel. (If you don't intend to visit the parks on Monday)

Andybear

Quote from: Nicola on March 16, 2017, 03:27:41 PM
Hi SVioletS,

I booked in January. I paid 1100 for the hotel alone which would now cost 2500 for the same break. Even full board premium doesn't bring the price up to justify that. (There are 5 of us in 1 room).  The trains are not running on our return date despite it being a Sunday so I want to book an extra night.

Have a fab time, I will risk it after the 28th. Thank you x

The trains often don't run on a Sunday.  Have you looked at the indirect route?  I don't know if those trains will be running then.

Gemma 35

Yeah, I'm trying to find out what the offer cycle each year is to work out if to book after March, I think I may have been better taking advantage of the 2 free nights offer tbh x

polar vixen

From previous years it goes current season (as in booking from early Feb for April to September dates) 30 percent off and free half board. Then drops to 10 or 15 percent off and just half board. Then round about June  time it'll just be free half board. For the following season (October to following year) it'll be 2 nights /days free. Once you get to early September the offer for october to March then becomes the 30 percent off/free half board and the offer for the following spring summer the 2 days/nights free. That's the way it's gone for the last few years anyway. It's worth noting that since Brexit prices have skyrocketed anyway.....
Another option might be to check  other European countries offers as you can sometimes take advantage of those if done over the phone?