Sequoia Lodge Breakfast

Started by Disneyland Paris, March 03, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyland Paris

I am going to Sequoia Lodge in April this year and was wondering what was on offer for breakfast whilst staying in a standard room?

Crush

We stayed there last November and breakfast was a typical continental spread - crossiants, cheese, bread, ham, fruit, yoghurts etc. Plentiful and very nice.

I recall hearing the breakfast are changing from March onwards though, so could well be totally different by now!
January 2004 - Hotel Santa Fe
January 2011 - Hotel Santa Fe
November 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2018 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2019 - Newport Bay Club
January 2020 - Davy Crockett Ranch
October 2021 - Walt Disney World Florida

Disneyland Paris

;D That will keep me going, I hope it will stay that way. Thanks

BeautyandtheBeast

If you've booked standard half or full board then the breakfasts will be served in cafe Hyperion in the park after the end of March. If you book golden forest you get breakfast in the Sequia hotel.

BeautyandtheBeast

I should also add it's worth checking with your holiday provider because depending on when you booked and what you you might still get the breakfast in the hotel 👍

Andybear

Quote from: Disneyland Paris on March 03, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
I am going to Sequoia Lodge in April this year and was wondering what was on offer for breakfast whilst staying in a standard room?
DL

When did you book it?  If you booked it before a certain date in October (can't remember the date) you'll get a decent hotel breakfast included in the cost.  I'm going in September also staying at SL, and booked it last June.  I booked it with the Walt Disney Travel Company and in December they sent me an email about the changes to breakfast and confirming that DLP would be honouring my booking including the hotel breakfast.