Two quick questions

Started by NCIStony, January 30, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCIStony

We go in February half term, it will be my 10th visit but my children's first visit. Is it possible to get special badges from City Hall saying first visit?? I think I've see. Them for America, didn't know if Paris does them?

My children (5 and 3) are desperately excited to meet the characters, esp Mickey and Moana. But they are very shy. I'm assuming the characters are very good at interacting with shy children, I think we'll probs just say a quick hello and get a photo and autograph, will that be ok? (My kids will be thrilled once they're home to say they've met characters, I suspect they might just freeze up once they're actually there lol!!)

Nicola

I am not sure about the badges. I have 3 kids 10,8, and 5. The older 2 rush into mickey full hugs however the youngest is shy and holds back but he is a HUGE Mickey fan we tell Mickey and his cast member that and they are fab. They make sure we get a photo and are so lovely.

Have fun!
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

msRavenswood

You can get a badge at City Hall with the phrase "I'm celebrating..." and CMs write underneath with a sharpie the occasion, in your case "my 1st visit.

[attachment deleted by admin]