The Best Price

Started by Nicola, January 04, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

I am looking for a best price trip in October but I cannot get a good price. There are 4 adults including my parents and 3 children all mine. We can split the children between 2 rooms most likely in the Cheyenne. Ideally we could stay 2 nights but if we needed to stay 4 nights to get the best offer we could do that. Do I book the current offer, do I wait until March OR do I wait for Summer offers I need your help team. I am hoping to surprise my husband by taking my parents with us (he loves them don't panic). Also any advice on the better rooms in the Cheyenne. Sorrry to bleat on about money but my parents rarely agree to go anywhere and if I get a good price they may come and I know you are the only people in the world that get my disney madness!!
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

dencarter

Getting value for money is really important! Before my annual pass days I only ever purchased deals when DLP had a sale on. I don't know how good the deals are right now, but I suspect that due to the growing popularity of the park for its 25th they're going to try and cash in!

Have you considered staying off-site at an Airbnb. There are tons of lovely apartments in Serris. It's 20 mins walk away (maybe 30 for your parents or if your kids are particularly small), or a short shuttle bus ride. I swear by Airbnb. Just back from three nights over New Years weekend a £250 split between 5 in total. Amazing! Something to consider?

Nicola

Quote from: dencarter on January 04, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
Getting value for money is really important! Before my annual pass days I only ever purchased deals when DLP had a sale on. I don't know how good the deals are right now, but I suspect that due to the growing popularity of the park for its 25th they're going to try and cash in!

Have you considered staying off-site at an Airbnb. There are tons of lovely apartments in Serris. It's 20 mins walk away (maybe 30 for your parents or if your kids are particularly small), or a short shuttle bus ride. I swear by Airbnb. Just back from three nights over New Years weekend a £250 split between 5 in total. Amazing! Something to consider?

Do you find the annual pass worth it? What is the cost of the hotels and food packages minus tickets?
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Zee79

We've just added 2n/3d at a partner hotel for over new year. We are staying in the magic circus without park tickets & it has cost £260 for 4 adults, 1 teen & 1child Inc breakfast in an interconnecting room, we booked with Trivago. You can book tickets with these. We are then moving to the Sequoia Lodge which we booked via disneyholidays.co.uk & saved £1000 for 2 rooms Inc half board 4n/5d so it's often best to look around.
To find out room only price you need to contact Disney for a quote then add the price of APs to it, dream pass is roughly £200 each.

dencarter

Quote from: Nicola on January 04, 2017, 11:24:10 PM
Do you find the annual pass worth it? What is the cost of the hotels and food packages minus tickets?

Absolutely. Dream pass is €200 with a sponsor for unlimited visits. We average one visit a month (but we do have the advantage of living right next door to St Pancras station and getting discount on eurostar.

Hotel prices vary. I've just booked a Saturday night in Feb for two people at Hotel Cheyenne for €56 B&B. Pretty good value, I think. Food packages aren't available with APs but you do get 10% off all food and drink in the parks and most Disney Village restaurants, so it works out pretty well. Ate at the very good Plaza Gardens  All You Can Eat buffet inside Disneyland on New Years Day and it came to about £29 a head for a massive meal and a drink. Hope that helps.