Christmas Day

Started by robtogg, December 12, 2016, 10:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robtogg

Hi All,

We are travelling to DLRP on the 24th December for a 5 night stay.
We travel to DLRP a couple of times a year, usually in April and early December. This year as a treat we have booked to go over Christmas.
I was wondering if anything different or special happens on Christmas day that I could plan into our visit? or if anyone knew what time the parades are likely to be?

Cheers in adavance
Rob

NCC1701Q

There is nothing special at Christmas Day that is ONLY happening that day.
It's the last day Father Christmas is meeting at the park. Everything else is just business as usual (during Christmas Season, that is).

bad-pink-tink

Christmas Day is manic busy compared to Christmas Eve. The French have their main family day on Christmas Eve, so on Christmas Day they all come to the parks. The only special things that happen on Christmas Eve and Christmas are the special Christmas Character meals in various restaurants both in the parks and in the hotels. I was there Christmas Day 2013 and we did the special Christmas day lunch in Manhattan Restaurant in Hotel New York.  Search my posts and you will find my review with menus
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

robtogg

Thank you both for your replies.
We havn't gone for the special meals but we have got in to inventions on Christmas day evening for the standard character dining.

Are the parade times likely to stay as they are this week?
12.15/14.00 for the christmas parade and 17.30 for magic on parade?

Best wishes
Rob