March 2017, before the new brochure date?

Started by DLP1617, November 02, 2016, 06:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP1617

Hi,
I have booked our 2nd trip to DLP in March but my return date is 24th March. I have just seen that the new brochure is out and dated from 29th March 2017.
I have booked a Character breakfast, which on my last visit was held in Mickey mouse cafe, But the new brochure says its going to be held in Plaza gardens, Where will mine be held?
Also, ive briefly seen that the hotels are now going to be charging for breakfast that is currently free, Im assuming this is only happening to people booking for after 29th March 2017? So i will not be affected?
Lastly, Does anyone know if there schedule for march 2017 is out yet? And also what closures will happen around my visit?
Thanks! ;D

msRavenswood

Hello and welcome!

Character breakfast will move from Café Mickey to Plaza Gardens after the 28th of March, so yours will be held at CM.

As far as breakfast is concerned, all bookings made with the old offer, before the new brochure was released, include breakfast.

The Experience Enhancement Plan closures have already been available since last year and can be found here. As for the annual refurbishments of rides, DLP have released dates up to 31 January, your dates will be available in December.