Questions for February

Started by Laurence, October 16, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurence

Hi all you ever helpful people.

We're currently planning a trip for Feb next year, Monday 20th for 5 days, and have a couple of questions that hopefully you guys can help us with.

1. It'll be the Season Of The Force when we go. Due to the new night time show at WDS, will Dreams still be showing every night in Disneyland park?

2. What show will be showing at the Chaparral theatre, if any?

3. Is Mickey and the Magician due to still be showing?

4. Pirates, Space Mountain and Star Tours are due to be closed :( Could they still add season closures or should that be the only closures? I'm thinking of the likes of Casey Jr and the storybook boat ride.

5. When are the two new Disney Village restaurants due to open?

6. We are looking at staying at Cheyenne. During our stay, we're entitled to free half board meal plan. Would this let us only eat at Cheyenne or give us some other options?

7. Has anyone ever booked with Travel Magical? Their real seems almost too good to be true, about £400 cheaper than booking directly.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for all your help.

msRavenswood

"It'll be the Season Of The Force when we go. Due to the new night time show at WDS, will Dreams still be showing every night in Disneyland park?"

Nothing confirmed yet, but so far it's known that Dreams will be on every night.

"What show will be showing at the Chaparral theatre, if any?"

The Frozen sing-along show.

"Is Mickey and the Magician due to still be showing?"

Unfortunately it will be on a hiatus then.

"Pirates, Space Mountain and Star Tours are due to be closed :( Could they still add season closures or should that be the only closures? I'm thinking of the likes of Casey Jr and the storybook boat ride."

I'm afraid there will be annual refurbishments apart from the EEP ones. Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque and Le Pays des Contes de Fées will be closed in January.

"We are looking at staying at Cheyenne. During our stay, we're entitled to free half board meal plan. Would this let us only eat at Cheyenne or give us some other options?"

When staying at the Cheyenne with the Standard HB vouchers you can eat at Plaza Gardens and Agrabah Café at Parc Disneyland, Restaurant des Stars at WDS, La Grange at Billy Bob's at Disney Village, Chuck Wagon Cafe at the Cheyenne, La Cantina at Santa Fe and Crockett's Tavern at Davy Crockett Ranch at no additional cost. You can of course use your vouchers for their face value and eat at any Disney owned restaurant at the resort and just pay the difference.

FaithTrustPixieDust15

Wow will the frozen sing along still be on?!!? My daughter will be over the moon if it is! Frozen crazy ❄️ Gutted that Mickey and magician won't be on....means we will have to go again 😬