Weather in Feb

Started by FaithTrustPixieDust15, October 10, 2016, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaithTrustPixieDust15

We are off to Disney Feb next year and trying to work out what to take.....Disney outfit planning takes time!! Anyone shed any light on the weather that time of year? I'm worried as only ever been in the summer so it's always been easy to pack🙈
Thanks

Puffin

February can be quite cold and possibly rainy.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

Sulley15

Hello we went last February yes it was cold but we wrapped up and it was a good trip but remember to pack thermals. Some days are colder than other but the hot chocolate in the afternoon hits the spot!

We are going again this coming February staying at Newport bay in a compass room..
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

FaithTrustPixieDust15

Thanks! I'll put thermals on the list!! We are staying for 4 nights so I'm hoping it doesn't rain the whole time!! 😂

Sulley15

It didn't rain that much but the last day but it was very fine misty freezing rain but the rest was cold but dry! We are there for 4 nights as well..
Cheyenne February 2015

grovesie

We have been a few times in February, and it's fairly cold and damp. If you have kids in your party think about 2 piece ski suits. We bought some cheaply off ebay second hand and they were worth their weight in gold. The 2 piece is best as the trousers can be removed if the weather is a bit milder.

haribosmum

I've been 3 times in Feb, first time thermals and ski jackets, hats/gloves and freezing cold.  2nd time we didn't need thermals at all and was in hoodies during the day and only needed coat late afternoon.  this year it was wet but not too cold but then our last day it snowed! (it was actually really pretty and didn't settle so no problems)

So unfortunately I can't advise what to pack as we normally pack for all possibilities!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Aurora1

Reading this one, since we go for the first time in february next year! Ma daughter dosn`t knoe about it. ;)
Was wondering about the weather also. Hoping for it not to rain....

stormflm595

I've never been in February, but I went in March last year and it was freezing. You'd expect March to be a bit warmer than February so I was quite surprised! I ended up wearing double socks, 2 tops, hoody, coat, scarf, hat etc. for most of it.

I'd dress to expect the worse. You can always pop back to the hotel to drop off coats and hats etc. if it's warmer than expected.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Sulley15

I think from memory my partner brought a hat as it was bitterly cold in the mornings, but it does warm up when the sun comes up.
Cheyenne February 2015

stigglad

Last time I went in Feb it was reasonable tbf. Went a little chilly in the early hours and late at night but nothing too bad. Im going again in Feb next year, so cannot wait now. Atleast it wasn't as cold as Christmas Celebrations, damn i was froze then ::)
Disneyland Paris is a beautiful place, a dream,
somewhere where you act like a child again and
forget about whats going on for a while.....