booking amendments

Started by Karen, October 06, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

Hello, I booked a trip on the 2 nights free offer at the cheyenne that had to be booked by 3rd Oct......but the new offer is only an extra £100.00 and you get the free meal plan.  Has anyone ever changed their booking in this way, would they allow me to amend to the different offer ?  thanks for any help

Henriette

Hi.
From what I understand from people inhere, as long as You have to pay more for Your new booking, you can change as much as You want😊  The only thing is, that you will have to book from the same site as the first one. You can't book the New offer direct from Disney, if the first booking was made from another agent, if You understand. But then again, some have done that too, I'm just not sure how they did it😊

Karen

Thanks Henriette,  I will give them a call tomorrow, it was booked on the disneyland paris website and i will have to pay about £100.00 extra so fingers crossed  ;D

justlikeidreamedit

Brilliant idea. Thanks for this. Have just checked and changed our booking at Sequioa GF and got meal plan for £130 more.

Love this forum.

Karen

Yippee, just got through as well, extra £72.00 and now have a 4 day meal plan  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ChipandDale99

My price didn't change at all. If I had booked food it would cost the same as it does now.  :(

Henriette

Hi Karen.
So glad that it worked out so Well for you😊  Have a great time there😊

Hi ChipandDale99.
You can call them and ask for the New offer with Meal Wouchers and then add f.ex. a PhotoPass. Then the trip would cost a little more, and so you can get the New offer. Then you would have the mealplan for only the Price of a PhotoPass. You can allways change offers, as long as it cost more😊  Hope it helps😊

ChipandDale99

Thanks Henriette. I realise that my post didn't make sense. What I meant was we booked without for 4 nights in February for £900. If we had added food it costed £1200 but we decided against it just incase it was cheaper next offer. Unfortunately with this offer it would cost £1200 with food so same as last time. I was hoping like with people above it would be around £1000- 1100 but that was not meant to be. Never mind. Thanks for trying to help though.  :-[

Henriette

Hi again😊
Oh, now I understand. Sorry to hear. Maybe try looking at another hotel or other dates and see if it would cost just a little more with Meal deal. Sometimes we have to look at many dates and all the hotels to find the right offer. Or maybe you just got the best offer the first time😊