Balloon

Started by jkhighlander, September 19, 2016, 12:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkhighlander

Hi everyone! Going to DLP on the 16th October :D Anyway it will be my angel nieces 3rd birthday whilst I am there and I would love to be able to do something special for that day. Wondering if you can let balloons off at the palace or is there anything else? Thanks

caspdex

Take her to the Auberge de Cendrillon for a meal, magical at that age.

Zesty

Hello, I knew someone who released Mickey balloons there for an angel. I doubt they would let you if you asked but if you buy a balloon no one can tell you off for letting go of it!
If you are worried about it what about buying a Mickey balloon and handing it to a random child so the random child's day is made because of your niece

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: Zesty on October 08, 2016, 12:25:04 PM

If you are worried about it what about buying a Mickey balloon and handing it to a random child so the random child's day is made because of your niece

I agree this is a much better way of passing on the pixie dust :) I did this on my last trip in Febraury 2016. I bought a balloon on my first night and had it in my room. Then on the last morning after breakfast I spoke to a UK family who were getting the lift back to the same floor as I was on. I asked the mother if she would like a balloon for her child. Its best to talk to the adults first though before just randomly giving something to a child
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016