Kids Clubs & Birthday Treats

Started by njackson, September 02, 2016, 08:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njackson

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before. Myself, my husband, 6 year old son and 2 year old son are going to DLP for our 6  year olds 7th birthday in December for 4 days.

My first question is does DLP offer any kids clubs / childcare type things so the parents can get an hour or so to themselves? (I imagine after 3 days we may need a bit of a break)

Second question is does anyone know if they can arrange birthday surprises? We've booked a character breakfast for our son on his actual birthday but wondered if they could do anything else?

The travel agents we booked it through didn't really sell us any extras :S

Zee79

You can order a cake,go to city hall & get a badge for him.

msRavenswood

At Disneyland Hotel there's Minnie Club Playroom. It is a free club for children aged 4-11 years but they can only be left for one hour with the trained supervisors unless a parent / guardian / babysitter stays as well. They have toys, drawing, and play games. You can book a babysitter in advance, which costs 30€ per hour, for a minimum of 3 hours (extra charge on Sundays and Bank Holidays). The hotel uses qualified babysitters who come from Paris, they don't have their own Disney babysitters. The babysitter would look after the child in your room, or in Minnie's Club. Minnie's Club is near the swimming pool, and is open from 2pm - 9pm.

As for birthday surprises, you can contact DLP.DISNEY.SPECIAL.ACTIVITIES@disney.com and have a birthday package arranged to be delivered at your room on your boy's birthday. You let them know what items you would like to be included and they give you a price.

flickmcktur

Our son just had his 8th birthday at Disneyland
We booked a meal at café micky and ordered a cake. Mickey sang a special birthday song and danced around and they also sang happy birthday when they brought the cake over. I deffo recommend that.
Like the other person said you get a birthday badge if you go to city hall you also get a call from mickey which my son thought was really cool.
Random cast members and also characters will wish him happy birthday all day long.
You also apparently get free desert at sit down meals but because we only sat down at café mickey I cant confirm that.