Dinning Advice Please

Started by wilkcar, August 22, 2016, 01:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilkcar

:D
Thank you in advance,
i am getting a bit confused really with all the topic's of dinning etc so just going to ask the question we go to Disney on the 28th and have booked Disney Cheyenne Hotel with Transfers and Half Board Premium Dinning

So far we have all ready made Reservations at the following

Dinner with Princess on the 28th
Wild West Show on the 29th (standard seating)
Blue Lagoon Restaurant 31st
Cafe Mickey 1st

I have seen that the vouchers can either be for a set menu at the restaurants or used as face value is this correct and if so please can someone advice me what the face value is for the Half Board Premium please

We also get the tea time treat and am i correct in saying this can be used from 3pm in the park for say a coffee and cake and the kids can get a juice and ice lolly etc

Thank you in advance
Disnet Hong Kong 22-July-2017
Disney Paris 09-Feb-2017
Disney Paris 12-Aug-2016

msRavenswood

Currently the face value of Premium HB vouchers is £45 for adults and £23 for children.

The Pause Gourmand voucher offers a hot or cold drink plus a sweet treat. There are standard items you can get with this voucher, for example a muffin and a soda drink.

Vikkilou

Last year when we went the tea time treat was a bottle of water or orange tea coffee or coke from machine. Then a doughnut or small magnum with nuts.  We went for bottled drinks & share 1 at a time between us. We found we usually had a couple left for the following day so didn't really have to buy drinks
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

wilkcar

so for example if i use my vouchers for the princess Auberge de Cendrillon meal i can just use my vouchers to pay but if i go to for example silver spur steak house and my meal is only 24 euros and my partners is the same am i better useing one voucher to pay for the meal with face value and pay the rest instead of using 2 vouchers

i am asking as we are there for 4 nights but 5 days due to flight times and will have a day with no vouchers and just wondering if we used them as face value one day it would be better then we can also use the voucher on the last day
Disnet Hong Kong 22-July-2017
Disney Paris 09-Feb-2017
Disney Paris 12-Aug-2016

msRavenswood

It's one voucher per person, you can't use its face value for the total of your meal, so if the meal is less expensive than your voucher then you lose money. It's better to eat at equal tier restaurants.