Meal plan confused

Started by Quackquack, August 11, 2016, 12:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quackquack

Hi everyone

I am planning my first ever trip to Disney in the next few months and have booked hotel on it own not through Disney but through the hotel as I plan to buy an annual pass while there so didn't need a combined package.

My question is does this mean I can't buy a meal plan?

billy

to be honest i dont know as the meal plan was offered with the hotel and it was great i would really recommend the meal plan but i do think it only comes part and parcel with the disney hotels.
maybe someone with an annual pass can help.....!

solo_beckett

If you have not booked a Disney hotel you can't book a meal package

NHDisneylover

We just booked a room only hotel with a Dream AP discount and were offered meal plans (35€ per person per night for the PLUS plan!).  This has not been offered before, so I don't know if it is a new option, or we just got lucky and they were running some sort of special.

flickmcktur

Hi you can only get meal plan if you stay at a Disney hotel and even then be careful who you book through. I recently tried to add meal plan to a non Disney booking at Davey crocket and my agent didn't offer it. We had got a really good deal on accom but luckily when I called Disney they had a ap offer on so we were able to get it at the same price. Were still undecided on what meal plan we will book but we have a while before we go.