Buffalo Bills

Started by MrsRoachy, August 08, 2016, 12:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRoachy

We've booked and paid in full for a return trip to DLP in April. We really want to book BBWWS and would like to pay for the premium seats. Does anyone know how I might add this to my booking? I've tried the book now link via the Disneyland Paris link but the dates we want dont appear to be live? Does anyone know if there's a number I can ring to add it in any pay for it? I know it won't be the reservations line.

Thanks in advance x

norhel

Quote from: MrsRoachy on August 08, 2016, 12:48:56 AM
We've booked and paid in full for a return trip to DLP in April. We really want to book BBWWS and would like to pay for the premium seats. Does anyone know how I might add this to my booking? I've tried the book now link via the Disneyland Paris link but the dates we want dont appear to be live? Does anyone know if there's a number I can ring to add it in any pay for it? I know it won't be the reservations line.

Thanks in advance x

You can try to ring +33 1 60 30 60 53 and ask there. But it is also possible that you are too early with your request.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Samninetysix

I wouldn't worry about it too much, the tickets are easily available when you get there or like norhel says just wait until closer to your trip

MrsRoachy

Fab, thanks. When we went in June it was sold out so we don't want to miss it this time!

Samninetysix

Buffalo Bill's 33 1 60 45 71 00

Karen

Hi,  We were just at the BBWWS last Friday, brilliant as always, just to let you know its still only on from Friday to Tuesday each week.  We made the mistake once of saving it for our last night which was a Thursday, went to book it on the Wednesday to find out we had missed it  :'( :'( 
We booked ours at our hotel because the ticket booths were closed, you can also book it at the City hall in Disney as long as you are not using the meal plan vouchers instead of cash.
It was nowhere near full even though it was during the summer holidays we paid for 2nd category and were seated in 1st category  :)

Polly15

Can I just ask if there is a huge difference between 1st category and 2nd category seats? Are they allocated on purchase or just first come, first served?

MrsRoachy

Eeeeek, I've just booked this for when we visit in April. Been keeping my eye on the disney website regularly for tickets and it appears they've gone live today. Can't wait, I know the kids (and me and hubby!) will love it