Extra magic hours question

Started by domart, July 05, 2016, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domart

Hi guys I'm travelling through the night on our trip to arrive early to hotel Cheyenne if I arrive in time can I use extra magic hours on the day of arrival? I had wanted to book a character breakfast that first day to be advised I can't - any help would be gratefully received

dlpowl

Yes, you can collect your park tickets from your hotel reception from about 7am onwards and then enter the park at 8am at the start of Early Magic Hours.  You won't be able to check into your room until later in the afternoon though (although if by some slim chance your room isn't currently occupied and is therefore ready for you, they will give you your room when you arrive at 7am).

You aren't entitled to a breakfast on your first day though, you get one breakfast for every night of your stay, your last breakfast being the morning you check out.   McDonalds in Disney Village opens at 8am so you could grab a breakfast from there and eat it whilst walking down to the parks if you want to get as much EMH time as possible.

I know all the info I've given you here is accurate because I had this exact conversation with guest services last week!  Hahaa!

A&S&O

If you are desperate for breakfast on arrival, can you pay extra for it? You can in New York and Disneyland Hotels (although it is now prohibitively expensive).
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

daddyof2

Grab a croissant from Starbucks in the Disney village