October 2017 Bookings

Started by loulou169, June 15, 2016, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi all, it's now been 2 looooong years since I last stepped foot in Disneyland and am looking to book again for September next year as I'm hoping all rides will be fully functioning as some of my face rides will be closed up until then.

Could anyone tell me roughly when they release the October date as I'm desperate to book!!

Louise xx
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

SophieMiddleton

I'm pretty sure the Disney website is around 11 months in advance, however I have just booked a trip for next August with my local travel agent today as they do it over the phone with Disney, and I have booked hotel and park tickets. Maybe try your local travel agent  :D

cjebs

you can book up til sept 30th on the website currently, this is only uk website as the european ones are going to march 17 max mainly.

disneymagic006

Does anyone know when the European sites will have the summer dates for next year?
Hoping they will offer a different deal than the 2 nights free. We are a large party of 12 this time and think we would benefit more from money off & free half board.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

pfspock

Rumor has it that the October 2017 bookings will be online no sooner than Spring 2017!!! Momentarily there are no deals whatsoever for bookings from April to September 2017 (some are said to appear after the summer). Apparently the whole pricing structure will be revamped in November so there is a strong possibility that there won't be that many offers available anymore.

Not good, I know.

MrsRoachy

Quote from: pfspock on June 16, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
Rumor has it that the October 2017 bookings will be online no sooner than Spring 2017!!! Momentarily there are no deals whatsoever for bookings from April to September 2017 (some are said to appear after the summer). Apparently the whole pricing structure will be revamped in November so there is a strong possibility that there won't be that many offers available anymore.

Not good, I know.

Do you mean for the European sites? As I've booked for April 17 via the uk website and I believe there are dates for the whole of the summer season too

ZoeG

I use Magic Breaks website. you can get quotes via their online chat. I got quotes for Florida August 2017, but that was back in Feb/march I was chatting to them, so might be worth a shot! They also offer the Disney offers and they give some money off vouchers for Planet Hollywood, earl of sandwich, and they are also now offering a free photopass.

Oh I really hope they don't stop the offers, I will struggle to afford it otherwise!!! :-[

polar vixen

There's no way i'll be able to afford it without 30% off and free half board!  It just won't be possible :(

Muminoz

Oh gosh, I hope that isn't true,about the lack of specials, where has the rumour come from?

Zee79

A lot of people would probably struggle if no offers, I would. Disney would need to reduce their prices.

msRavenswood

Quote from: pfspock on June 16, 2016, 10:54:37 AM

Not good, I know.

Is this something shared by a CM?

loulou169

Hi everyone and Thanks for your relies! I've just spoken to the Walt Disney Travel Company and they reckon bookings can be taken from July 14th!! If they are correct I can't wait to book!! Lol
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018