How early can you book?

Started by MrsRoachy, June 09, 2016, 12:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRoachy

I thought you could only book 2 months in advance. However talking with a friend who is visiting in October and she has booked auberge de cendrillon and paid already? We would definitely like to do buffalo bills when we next visit and possibly auberge de cendrillon too. We aren't visiting until April though so don't know when booking opens for these?

daddyof2

I've never heard of anyone booking so far out, nor paying up front

msRavenswood

When booking through any Disneyland site you can add to your package Lunch with Disney Princes and Princesses at the Auberge de Cendrillon, Lunch or dinner with Disney characters at Café Mickey and Breakfast with Disney Characters which are of course prepaid. I suspect this is what your friend did. You can't do the same with the rest of restaurants at the resort.

msRavenswood

You can also pre-book BBWWS with a 10% discount. Since you have already booked your holidays though, I'm not sure if you can add these now or you have to wait until it's 2 months before your arrival. You can ring Disney and find out.

MrsRoachy

Thank you. When I booked online there weren't any additional things we could add so I might ring and see what they say

msRavenswood

Are you sure there was not such option? It's on the same page as the upgrade to full board dining.

MrsRoachy

I didn't see the dining upgrade either, clearly I missed something! Ive just been on the link on the DLP website to book as you can do it from there but the dates for Buffalo Bills only go to the end of March so I'll have to go on again in a couple of weeks.

stifle

Quote from: MrsRoachy on June 09, 2016, 08:01:06 AM
Thank you. When I booked online there weren't any additional things we could add so I might ring and see what they say
They don't always offer it online. You need to phone up.

MrsRoachy

Quote from: stifle on June 09, 2016, 11:23:54 PM
Quote from: MrsRoachy on June 09, 2016, 08:01:06 AM
They don't always offer it online. You need to phone up.

Ah that makes sense! We only want to add Buffalo Bills so I'll give them a ring and see what they say