Cheyenne new rooms trial

Started by Del_Stuart, May 30, 2016, 11:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del_Stuart

Hi guys

Checked in today and was told for our last two nights we will be able to stay in the new Cheyenne rooms to trial them :)

Il report back on what they are like!

Zee79

Ooo lucky. Can't wait to hear about this, esp if the new rooms take 4 or just 2/3 people. We go in July.

Puffin

Wow! Make some pics for us.  :D
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

perrollaz

Wow, what an opportunity!
Have fun and enjoy the extra magic  ;)

I've noticed yesterday that you can choose the new rooms when booking via DisneylandParis.com.

pod

we are going next week, it will be our fifth visit, we have always stayed at this hotel and have loved it. The last time we stayed the hotel was in quite a bad state of disrepair, (or our room was any way), I hope we get a refurb room.... Cant wait for Monday, counting the sleeps now  :D

Del_Stuart

Hi guys

Just got the new room , due to only having my phone Il have to put pics up when I get back

Highlights!!

Room sleeps 4 , double bed , sofa bed and a pull out pop up bed

Nice Woodys round up theme including wallpaper ,curtains  lampshades and artwork

Wall mounted flat screen

Both euro , uk plugs and usb next to TV, 2 euro ones next to bedside now

Hardwood flooring

Digital temperature control

Working ceiling fan

Nicely finished bathroom

Overall I was quite impressed , the new rooms bring a much needed freshness. Much more what you would expect from  a hotel room in 2016

Zee79

Thanks for that. Glad to hear the still sleep 4. Wouldn't mind having one of these rooms but I still prefer the bunk bed option & so do my kids. Hope they still do these when they are all refurbed. The different sockets points are great!

samuelvictor

Thanks for the update, so glad it still fits 4 people without having to share a double (when my kids were younger they would share a double bed but now they're teens that's out of the question, so the Santa Fe is out, and Cheyenne is our only affordable option).

Please do post pics when you get the time, would love to see them :)

If you are still there (sounds like you are?) then have a fantastic time! I'm very jealous!  8) :D ;D

dazzle_v2003

So good to hear about how good the new rooms are because I managed to book one for my next DLP trip in October. I didn't realise they were being realised to the public so soon so it was a pleasant surprise.

Glad they were good and I like there are English plugs in the rooms now. I look forward to staying in one soon. :)

Miniminnie

How can you prebook a refurbed room we are going in October?

Zee79

I think you just ask when booking or click on the refurb room online.

Disney Matt

Quote from: Del_Stuart on June 01, 2016, 04:15:01 PM
Hi guys

Just got the new room , due to only having my phone Il have to put pics up when I get back

Highlights!!

Room sleeps 4 , double bed , sofa bed and a pull out pop up bed

Nice Woodys round up theme including wallpaper ,curtains  lampshades and artwork

Wall mounted flat screen

Both euro , uk plugs and usb next to TV, 2 euro ones next to bedside now

Hardwood flooring

Digital temperature control

Working ceiling fan

Nicely finished bathroom

Overall I was quite impressed , the new rooms bring a much needed freshness. Much more what you would expect from  a hotel room in 2016

I'm excited to see your photos of the hotel room  :)
Hope you had a lovely time!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Spacepilot

What do you mean by digital temperature control? Does Cheyenne have air conditioning now, not just the fans?

grawns

Oh exciting I am going in March and booked the older room as I needed two separate beds for two small children. But if the sofa bed and pull out bed are separate I'd totally upgrade as the small man loves woody. Excited to see you pictures.

twigs72

Was hoping to see the refubished room photos as we are going to be staying here in August. :)