Balloons and other stuff..

Started by Ohana, April 28, 2016, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hey all, just a couple of questions from me. Anyone have any idea how much the Mickey balloons are in the parks?

Also I've been thinking a lot about drinks, I saw a photo of someone with a GIANT cocktail, anyone know if these can be got anywhere? Also has anyone got any recommendations for cocktails other than the signature glowtini? :)

Last one; has anyone ever had lunch in cafe Fantasia? What kind of food is there and what are prices like? We'd quite like to go for our lunch one day as a treat.

Thanks!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

moopmoop93

I had on of the giant cocktails in Redwood bar in Sequoia Lodge in 2015, I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called but it was amazing and only €20 at the time. I think it's classed as a cocktail for 2 in the menu :S I drank it all to myself haha!

My sister got a Minnie balloon in March 2016 and it was €7.

I haven't had a meal in cafe Fantasia so can't help you there, sorry :( xx
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

twentythingamabobs

Oooh I love the Fantasia bar WHY have I never heard of these giant cocktails before!! Hope they serve them in Fantasia as it's the only bar we ever get too, other than the Sports Bar.

seraphelle

Quote from: Ohana on April 28, 2016, 06:18:25 PM
Hey all, just a couple of questions from me. Anyone have any idea how much the Mickey balloons are in the parks?

Also I've been thinking a lot about drinks, I saw a photo of someone with a GIANT cocktail, anyone know if these can be got anywhere? Also has anyone got any recommendations for cocktails other than the signature glowtini? :)

Last one; has anyone ever had lunch in cafe Fantasia? What kind of food is there and what are prices like? We'd quite like to go for our lunch one day as a treat.

Thanks!

Don't know about the balloons, sorry.
Also, not sure on the giant cocktails. But with regard to other cocktails, the Pina Colada's in Café Fantasia are amazing, as are the Sol Majeur (I think that's what they're called, and I haven't seen them in any of the other bar cocktail menus) and there is a cocktail with beer in that is surprisingly delicious that my husband loves.
Oh and there is another one with pomegranate juice in that is amazing and I can't remember the name of. Not being very helpful am I?  ;D
What I would say, is that it's expensive in there. BUT, they bring you a little pot of snacks, and they do re-fill them. You get a little portion of tortilla chips, some olives, and some peanuts. If that's agreeable to you, then I'd spend the lunch money on extra cocktails and just enjoy the snacks  ;) ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Ohana

Thanks for the help guys :) Mickey balloons seem ok priced, might get one. I read somewhere about someone being given a free one for their birthday so I might be lucky!

I will maybe take a trip to SL for a giant cocktail. I do love a drink which requires two hands :P
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

fairymom

I got a chicken salad there the other day, it was €15. Other food items that I remember were club sandwich type things, all in or around the €15. The sandwiches apparently come with a bag of lays crisps and a bit of salad. So it's not too bad really?