Photo pass plus

Started by Parisnovice, April 16, 2016, 04:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parisnovice

Hi,
Can anyone explain the photo pass plus please ( I think I'm being thick).  Do you still have to pay for the ride photos and this just gives you the digital copies? OR is this a one off payment so you can get a photo on every ride but digital instead of hard copies?  Or something completely different ?????
Thanks
PN

stifle

For €59.99 you get unlimited digital copies of ride and character photos. You can load photos for 10 days from activation and view or download them for a year.

If you only get digital photos there is no extra cost but if you choose to also get prints, you can buy all prints at the much reduced "additional copies" rate (for example €5 instead of €16 at Princess Pavilion).

Parisnovice

Ohana

Also, and I feel I can't ever stress this enough, you do not have to buy the pass straight away!

You get a free photo pass card on your first photo (just ask for one) which holds your photos for the length of your stay, you can then assess whether the pass plus is worth buying towards the end of the trip. I did this, I bought the pass on one of my last nights as I found id had so many great photos on it. I found the cast members were so patient and helpful in their explanations too, so don't be afraid to pester them.

You can check your photos at new century notions on Main Street and at any of the rides with a photo service, and you can buy the pass from any of these.

You're definitely not being thick :)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Parisnovice