Halloween 2016!! Whos going :)

Started by CaptainKennySparrow, April 12, 2016, 01:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheshire_Cat01

The party is always on halloween so it will be on monday.

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Samanthad on April 27, 2016, 04:19:58 PM
I really want to!! We went last year and never dressed up and instantly regretted it, as we didn't realise how people really do go all out!!

Atm there is a debate on grown ups dressing up due to the carry on that happened in Paris, but I've got written stuff from Disney saying it shouldn't be a problem! It was great fun dressing up last year!! I wouldn't go if I couldn't dress up hahahaha
Take what you can....give nothing back.

snowwy

I was going to book for Halloween week, but after hearing that the Halloween evening party was a bit chaotic and packed last year and that its French school holidays plus Bastille day bank holiday on the 1st so i've decided to go earlier, still get the Halloween feel but not the crowds. I am a bit disappointed but this will be our only holiday this year so want it to be great for all

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: snowwy on April 27, 2016, 07:47:08 PM
I was going to book for Halloween week, but after hearing that the Halloween evening party was a bit chaotic and packed last year and that its French school holidays plus Bastille day bank holiday on the 1st so i've decided to go earlier, still get the Halloween feel but not the crowds. I am a bit disappointed but this will be our only holiday this year so want it to be great for all

I was there last year and it was mental!! Mainly due to it being a Saturday night and an over sell of tickets. So many people complained to DIsney about it and they have really limited the tickets for this year. I dont think halloween night will be as busy due to it being on a Monday night but who knows :)

Jules2892

ye are looking at going the 30th oct -4th nov. does anyone knw when the halloween party tockets will be out for sale ? thanks

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Jules2892 on April 29, 2016, 12:50:24 AM
ye are looking at going the 30th oct -4th nov. does anyone knw when the halloween party tockets will be out for sale ? thanks

We ordered ours already with the travel agent, you should be able to book them too :)

Cheshire_Cat01

I think last year they were available on the disneyland website in june.

krum2000

We are going to the Halloween party for the first time this year. Really looking forward to it. Lets hope its not as crazy as last years sounded, or as busy. haha just need to think of costumes now. :D

I have also just discovered the amazing looking Terrorific Night Party and then found out its been discontinued for years. :( Gutted. Is there nothing like that now at all then?

CaptainKennySparrow

A couple of people who i know who work in Disney were saying they are selling limited ticket sales this year due to security and it shouldnt be as busy due to being on  a Monday night! Only thing is the french kids are off from school I think! I cant wait to go again! Ive just upgraded my outfit to be like jack sparrows for the new film next year!! and cant wait to show their jack sparrow it hahahahaha

Shirley

We are going for Halloween  :) This is our first time visiting at this time of year so any tips would be much appreciated thanks. We have our tickets for the Soiree. My son is 7 and he is very into scary so it's the perfect time of year to bring him but my worry is that what he wants to dress up as will be too scary for other kids. Do people do scary? Because if I don't let him wear what he wants and he sees others in scary costumes he won't be very happy.  He wants to dress up as the Jester clown.

CaptainKennySparrow

Hi there :)
yeah people do scary costumes but this year they are tighter with the costume rules. As long as your wee one is under 12 he can wear a mask :)

He should do scary! My boy is dressing as deadpool hahaha

Shirley

Hi Captain Kenny Sparrow  :) Thank you so much for your reply. That's great to know he will be delighted :D and probably even more excited now knowing there'll be lots of scary costumes. Yeah my fella loves deadpool too. We will keep a look out for one  :)  :)  :)

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Shirley on August 12, 2016, 01:16:48 PM
Hi Captain Kenny Sparrow  :) Thank you so much for your reply. That's great to know he will be delighted :D and probably even more excited now knowing there'll be lots of scary costumes. Yeah my fella loves deadpool too. We will keep a look out for one  :)  :)  :)

just remember not to make the costume not TOO scary otherwise they'll ask you to leave the outfit, they are being stricter this year! If you see a captain jack walking about with a deadpool,  a little maleficent girl and a female pirate thats me! :)

Shirley

This is the suit he wants do u think it would be ok? We will definitely look out for ye. I haven't decided what to dress up as yet but I'll have one gingerbread man and one Jester hopefully  :) :) :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Shirley on August 12, 2016, 06:04:28 PM
This is the suit he wants do u think it would be ok? We will definitely look out for ye. I haven't decided what to dress up as yet but I'll have one gingerbread man and one Jester hopefully  :) :) :)

That is a brilliant outfit! If you have any cast members asking you to remove how mask just tell the worker is age and remind them that kids under 12 can wear masks!!!