Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (DTV 2004)

Started by Anthony, November 20, 2004, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

For a while now i've been telling myself not to buy this since I didn't think it looked all that amazing and i'm pretty much against putting the classic Disney characters into CGI for no reason other than because they think it'll make it more popular, but this is your chance to convince me otherwise!

So, what did you think of the film itself?  Worth the money?  And are the DVD Extras any good?

Your views please!  :wink:

PAT_MAGIC

Well i have to say that Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas, has a great Christmassy feel, the stories are brilliant and the CG animation isn't as bad as i thought it would have been.  Mickey Mouse takes a while to get used to but i still love it.  It is defintely worth the money, and what is even better is that you can go and buy this DVD in the Uk in Morrisons for £12.99, which i have to say is a very good price.  I haven't looked at the Extra Features yet, but will soon and report back.  Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and this movie has definately got me in the festive mood. :D

Kristof

I finally got this dvd!!  It was already for sale in a store... 2 weeks before it's official release in Belgium  :wink:   Boy, was I happy  :D
I got it for 12.99 euro.  Although I could have gotten it in another store for 9.99 euro, but then I had to wait for another 2 weeks...

I actually enjoyed this movie.  The characters look actually really cute in my opinion...  The different stories where quite ok too, and it was funny to see a CGI version of the Pink Hippo from Fantasia  :lol: