Half board plus

Started by Holidayblues, February 29, 2016, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holidayblues

Hi everyone,

Trying to figure out what restaurants we want to eat at whilst at DLP there's just too many to choose from and wish we could try them all...
We are going half board plus, which resturants are we going to get the best value of our vouchers,

Thank you

cjebs

with plus i would recommend blue lagoon, walts and prob the restaurant in NYH are the best value for plus vouchers and are all very good for food and theming. i think blue lagoon is one of the best restaurants at DLP as def one of the most popular so highly recommend booking your table in advance if your going peak times.

silverspur steakhouse we had a good meal at also although i know some have problems with wait times for food etc are it can be very busy there, depends if things like that bother you.

How many days are you going for as the longer you are there the less value u may find your getting from the vouchers if you eat at different places every time.

stifle

Café Mickey is also available for Half Board Plus voucher holders, if you want to try out character dining.

billy

we are just back and we had Half board plus too, we used annettes which was great, Hunters Grill, Chez Reme and Cafe Mickey. Cafe Mickey for us was the best the food was amazing as was the service and once the characters had left we werent rushed out.
All the meals were excellent but we tended to use the half board as our evening meal which is why we only had one meal in the park as eating at 5pm is too early for us and unfortunately Walts wasnt open when we were there.
Everything we had was great as was the service.
I hope this helps.