Indirect Eurostar

Started by izzysfirstdisney, February 23, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

Hiya

We are off on an unplanned Disney trip from March 8th to the 11th

We are going via indirect Eurostar but never done the indirect before

Going out we have a 70min change over which is a bit of a pain but coming back its ok

Anyone got any advice? Is there anything to do in Lille station?

Is coming back easy on the indirect?

We only ever go direct but were lucky enough to win a trip

twentythingamabobs

Hi!

Congratulations you lucky ducks on winning a trip!

I've only done the indirect once - coming in was totally fine, we just got a pain au chocolat and had a little sit down.

Going home was a bit stressful as the train was so late picking us up from MLV. The queue to get through passport control/security was a mile long and the loudspeaker kept saying it was the last call for passengers for our train! Luckily everyone was in the same boat and we did indeed make our train. We had to sprint from St Pancras to Kings Cross though at the other end as it had obviously had a knock on effect and we were seriously late for our final leg of our journey home. Made it with seconds to spare :) I'm sure this was a one off thing, but even with everything going wrong we made it home in one piece. So i'm sure you will be fine!

stifle

There's a shopping centre over the road from Lille-Europe station where you can spend some time.

boverington

We did the indirect in Jan. Just pop to the shopping centre next door. Literally takes less than 1 minute to walk too.