Men's Maroon Bobble Hat

Started by DisneyEverywhere, February 08, 2016, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyEverywhere

Hi everyone,

A bit of a long shot here but two years ago, I bought my other half a Disneyland Paris men's maroon bobble hat.

He lost it over the weekend and is devastated.

Does anyone happen to know if these hats are still in stock? I've tried emailing the DLP Mail Order team but do not have high hopes.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Not so clear picture below:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Disney Matt

Quote from: DisneyEverywhere on February 08, 2016, 09:41:33 AM
Hi everyone,

A bit of a long shot here but two years ago, I bought my other half a Disneyland Paris men's maroon bobble hat.

Does anyone happen to know if these hats are still in stock? I've tried emailing the DLP Mail Order team but do not have high hopes.

Hi there!

I just got back from DLP & they had the hat & scarf in the sale for about 5euro each. Only saw the hat once & never again though :( The scarf was in a couple of different places.

Hope this kind of helps
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Komble

Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 08, 2016, 10:28:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Hi there!

I just got back from DLP & they had the hat & scarf in the sale for about 5euro each. Only saw the hat once & never again though :( The scarf was in a couple of different places.

Hope this kind of helps
I was literally about to post this! I am sure I saw this hat & scarf last week in the sale (I was tempted to pick one up for myself!) - I think it was in one of the shops just as you enter Disneyland (perhaps the one by the exit gates?)

Hopefully someone who is there now will be able to help you out!

Disney Matt

Komble i seen it in that shop too!l as you leave the park!
Was tempted to get the scarf myself but didn't bother in the end lol!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Komble

Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 08, 2016, 09:59:10 PM
(Off topic) but I did purchase the yellow/red/blue one for my mum as she has the matching hat already!!

And I sooo regret not buying that 10 euro red Disneyland Paris jumper for myself... I saw it on my last day as I was rushing out of the park - every time I think about how I didn't buy it it's instant regret and sadness, how pathetic, haha!

Disney Matt

Quote from: Komble on February 08, 2016, 10:11:06 PM
Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 08, 2016, 09:59:10 PM
(Off topic) but I did purchase the yellow/red/blue one for my mum as she has the matching hat already!!

And I sooo regret not buying that 10 euro red Disneyland Paris jumper for myself... I saw it on my last day as I was rushing out of the park - every time I think about how I didn't buy it it's instant regret and sadness, how pathetic, haha!

I seen a couple of t-shirts in the sale aswell that I regret buying but I did the Princess meal which was definitely worth the money instead lol!

Sulley's Arms

You guys have just made my day!

I wanted the maroon hat & scarf on a previous trip, didn't get it, regretted it, etc...!!

We're going on Sunday.  I'll definitely be picking them up this time!

Woohooooo....  :D
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Komble

Quote from: Sulley's Arms on February 08, 2016, 10:38:21 PM

I wanted the maroon hat & scarf on a previous trip, didn't get it, regretted it, etc...!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I don't think I can convince my boyfriend to go back so soon, unfortunately!

Good luck with the hat & scarf :D

Disney Matt

Quote from: Sulley's Arms on February 08, 2016, 10:38:21 PM

Hope you get them, they do look lovely! Another shop to look for them in is the shop at the top of Main Street opposite the Emporium.

Quote from: Komble on February 08, 2016, 10:43:56 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I don't think I can convince my boyfriend to go back so soon, unfortunately!

Good luck with the hat & scarf :D

Komble, lets just go together lol  ;D

Komble

Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 08, 2016, 10:58:25 PM
Komble, lets just go together lol  ;D
Deal!!!!!! (Although I'm pleasantly surprised just how much he enjoyed it - he had the parade song stuck in his head the whole weekend, bless him!)

DisneyEverywhere

Quote from: Komble on February 08, 2016, 08:42:19 PM
Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 08, 2016, 10:28:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Hi there!

Hope this kind of helps
I was literally about to post this! I am sure I saw this hat & scarf last week in the sale (I was tempted to pick one up for myself!) - I think it was in one of the shops just as you enter Disneyland (perhaps the one by the exit gates?)

Hopefully someone who is there now will be able to help you out!

Thanks both!

Shame the DLP Mail Order team are being very unhelpful and saying it is out of stock.

Komble

Quote from: DisneyEverywhere on February 09, 2016, 09:24:44 AM
Thanks both!

Shame the DLP Mail Order team are being very unhelpful and saying it is out of stock.
I emailed them about the red jumper - no response yet... Oh well.
Maybe someone who is going to the park soon will be able to help you out?? :)

Sulley's Arms

Update on the maroon hats - they are now back up to normal price.

Typical!!!
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Komble

Quote from: Sulley's Arms on February 15, 2016, 07:45:36 PM
Update on the maroon hats - they are now back up to normal price.

Typical!!!
Wow!

I did email about the red jumper but they said as it was a sale item they couldn't complete my request.

So dumb, I shoulda just bought it when I saw it!