Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend

Started by arvidbux, February 16, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arvidbux

DerTobi75

And finally it is sold out ;-(

QuoteThe maximum number of participants in this sale has been reached.

We invite you to contact the reservations department of Disneyland® Paris or one of our travel agency partners to know the availability of this event as part of a package holiday.

arvidbux

Quote from: DerTobi75 on February 16, 2016, 09:01:14 PM
And finally it is sold out ;-(

QuoteThe maximum number of participants in this sale has been reached.

We invite you to contact the reservations department of Disneyland® Paris or one of our travel agency partners to know the availability of this event as part of a package holiday.

Aaw sad. I jumped on it at 5pm and got the tickets immediatly. Not sure how many tickets they had. I know that with the hotel package or a charitee you still might be able to get a ticket.

DerTobi75

1600 for the 5K and 3000 for the HM.

Hotelpackages are too expensive.

arvidbux

Quote from: DerTobi75 on February 16, 2016, 09:30:20 PM
1600 for the 5K and 3000 for the HM.

Hotelpackages are too expensive.

Thanks, I read the numbers somewhere but couldn't find them anymore. Sad that they just sent out a mailing announcing the bib-only package while it is already sold out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DerTobi75

At first I got a Server Error, when I tried to access the page. I just hope, that there a some technical problems!

Fingers crossed :-)

Samanthad

Stupidly left it until this morning to register and all sold out 😩
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

DerTobi75

Hi,

there were new bibs available yesterday. I got mine now for both races, starting in the 5k and the halfmarathon now :-)

Tobi

HildeKitten

I may or not be running 5K, I'm still waiting to hear back from them whether or not they'll allow me due to health reasons XD

ford prefect

Am running both 5k and half, staying at SF.

There is a FB group called RunDV for the half marathon weekend
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

samuelvictor

I just came back, ran the Half Marathon (21.1k)  8) Absolutely exhausted and I ache all over, but it was a really, really fun time  ;D I shall write a trip report as soon as Disney gets round to putting my Photopass+ photos online! (I was hoping they'd be up right away, but considering there were 14,000 people running, its not surprising there's a delay!)

Puffin

I didn't participate in the run, but absolutely loved the atmosphere this weekend.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fĂ©  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

samuelvictor

A video blog I made of the Half Marathon weekend :D
https://youtu.be/T3lR-fwnLxc

Trip report here: https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=21440.0

Hope this doesn't count as spam, I'm adding it for archive purposes for anyone who finds this post searching for info on the Marathon :)